Toribash
chuck, used to watch it till it ended D:
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Moving this to Chatnook. Since it failed and such, and it's now a conversion about games.
hell yh, thanks to a random event i have an alien blaster BITCH
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Firelanceee? thje speicial alien blaster :L ?
Ive got all the DLC, all bobbleheads, lots of special weapons ect
im the shit.
firelance, thats it, to bad i suck at fallout 3, whenever i play im like 'ok, gotta play properly' and it always ends the same way, megaton killing spree
She/They

Okay, this is done.

Due to inactivity Danlee93 and Archery have been kicked from raid. I'll PM them now and break the news.

Flawz: Is here on my personal request he never gets kicked.
Gabiel: Has been active here during this check.
DrunkenMonkey: Has been active inside #raid.

Closed.
haha Erth, i love it i actuall do play for real, but as u say nothing like planting 40 bottlecap mines under people and shooting it..

and im spent