Ranking
Looks good so far chris, try making the stone a bit less wavy, tone down the contrast one it.

I just made my first ever mob farmer in junt's server, I love it so far, it's 43x43 and i get a pretty decent dps, but i haven't really measured it yet.
edit: holy whale penis, minecraft just sold 1kk copies

Also, I've decided to start playing sp like i do smp, if you've seen my in smp you'll know that i basically get basic tools, THEN DIG TO THE BOTTOM OF THE EARTH within about 5 minutes. Then I usually don't ever surface unless I need ham, which i'll soon compensate for with wheat, then i can completely live in the ground :3
Last edited by Bio; Jan 13, 2011 at 12:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
There, My texture pack

But This still not finish yet.

Edit: The stone look like a sand. :/

Its soft. i like it.

▲ ▲
Yup Bio, 1 mill copies.

Thats what, somewhere between € 10 and 15 million?
I wonder where he puts all that...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
not to mention with the beta updates like nether and so on, he'll be getting shit-tons of money from that too.
I don't feel a thing, and I stopped remembering
the days are just like moments turned to hours
I think that is a bit of a logical fallacy there.

I don't think Minecraft will receive "more" sales just because it goes in to release.
If you think about it, a lot of people have bought it now because its cheaper; so this is 1 million sales that he won't be able to sell again.

I expect more sales, but I don't expect a shitload when he releases.
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Alpha accounts recieve all updates for free, while Beta will have to pay for some updates, such would probably include the 'Adventure Mode' and so on.
Please note that when you buy the game, you're paying for the game as it is right now!
You will also get the full version of Minecraft when it is released. Read the copyright information for more information on your purchase.
Please log in or register to pre purchase.
(Click here to buy the game for someone other than yourself)

Here's what you get:

You get early access to the game to a discounted price!
You help fund the development of Minecraft
Custom skins in multiplayer
Once you've bought the game, it's yours. No DRM

No where does it say there will be anything that beta is not entitled.

Beta and Alpha accounts are different only in name.

Please link/quote if you heard otherwise
Look at this we have a date for the BETA update! So run an buy your minecraft account now so you will get all the updates and the full game for only 9.95 Euros! When the game reach BETA on 20 december - 2010 the game will cost 15 Euro, and the later on major update like for the full game will properly also have a cost. But as long as you buy the game in ALPHA you will have the hole experience for only 9.95 Euro.

Notch Words:

The next epoch is upon us! The skies are trembling, pigs are growing wings, and the nether is turning awfully cold, as Minecraft slowly crawls out of Alpha..

Minecraft will reach Beta status on December 20th, 2010.

With Beta comes a larger focus on polish and content, and we’ll start early on with adding proper modding support with a stable API, and we’d love all input we can get on this from the modders out there. We’ll also add some kind of non-intrusive narrative to the game to help drive the game experience early on, and to provide some kind of late game goal. There will be a bigger focus on testing and stability as well, with more time between updates.

When the game enters beta, the price will rise to 14.95 Euro.

We will also change the license to remove the line that promises all future versions of the game for free. Please note that this change only affects people who buy the game after December 20, so if you got the game for during alpha, you will still get all future updates for free, despite this change. A promise is a promise.
Buying the game during beta will include all updates up until release, of course, and bug patches will be free.

Soon, you will be able to buy gift codes for Minecraft, perfectly timed for the holidays! Even better, if you buy those before December 20, accounts created from these codes will count as alpha accounts, and will receive all future updates for free.

And the next game update (with server-side inventory) is coming next week, before Beta

Merry holidays happy!

http://www.minecraftnews.net/content...cember-20-2010