Toribash
Anime's neat, your "points" can be summarized in a few words."I don't like it because of the art style"
which is a very shallow reason for hating anime, but to each their own I always say
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
Sooner or later every member of planet earth needs to learn about anime and its greatness.Just saying
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
I’m a bonafide degenerate and I won’t allow you fellow normies disrespect my highly beloved culture full of big tiddie 2D bitches and Thicc Thighs That Saves Lives

Lol! i might just quote that in the future hahaha!
the only thing missing was a "reeeeeeeeeeeeee"
and what's your guys' favourite anime?
mine's the Dragon ball series along with DBZ and GT
honestly i was very invested in that show as a kid, used to inspire me a lot, maybe a bit too much at times hahaha.
do too enjoy the seven deadly sins, a lot, Elfen lied, Hunter x hunter i doope! and i've also seen a bit of, uhh what is it..
oh yeah, Full metal alchemist, though i didn't watch the entire anime, i sorta' have given up throughout, but yeah,
i've watched more anime, stuff i really like also just it was quite a while ago, i have other stuff to keep my mind busy
at the minute:')-edit
yeah i can already see me getting along with $jyhgtfreds very well haha, just because of the avatar, man, that looks dopppe! seriously.
one of the favourite icons i've seen so far, really cool!or avatars, i need to remember what they're called nowadays.
i've forgotten quite bit about TB it'll be fun re learning everything.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 21, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
Yo add me on discord, i'll be on, Toribashing all day :'s trying to level up my helmet to 5 need 112 more games... here's my discord fam: SaveTheRight#5716 Hope to see you ingame
Hi quack good to see you here as active member;)SaveTheRight:Welcome!Keep up your activity.Ill put you on trial period
NO TITLE