Toribash
hello mister.
today raku beat mister in a clan war.
First to 10
10k wager.

Mr decided to default at a price of 7k halfway thru.

Im am still awaiting payment to rakubank....
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
I said, we can play on for 10k, or you guys can bail out for 7k.
i have to go shower decide what you want to do, ill be back in 5mins.

You said to butler do you want to coutinue and he said no.
You then left and didnt respond to my queries when i queried you.

Score was 3-1 to us when you guys decided to default.

Also inoob why did u agree to a 10k war when u had 10tc?
Butler was not aware he had to pay any tc.

Then u go afk when you start to lose and try to get out of the war.
Once shmevin declared the war had started you cant get out of the wager just because you are losing, i offered you a way out for 7k (reduced 3k off full payment) and you took it.

Now your trying to get out of that too?

Edit: Inoob is ingame atm and incredibly active. he is ignoring this thread in the hope this thing will `pass over`
Butler can testify that he was tricked into being liable to pay the tc for the war so inoob could make a profit.

Shmevin was our moderator and im sure if he reviewed any logs that he hopefully took he would agree that inoob was trying make a free profit, entering a 10k war where he isnt he can only win tc. Personally i didnt take any screen shots because i believed Mister was a highly respectable clan and would attempt such a thing. Obviously i misjudged you, With no evidence you guys could easily walk away from this and you probably will.

tldr; i be mad
Last edited by Sentinel; Sep 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Actually i went afk after the first round because i had to do something when i came back you were all gone and i went searching for you. you guys didnt even get half way through the war how can i possibly be aware of this when noone informed me until it was either settled or "at default". What do you consider default ? There was no time limit so you cant say we won by default and it was a 2v2 why wasnt it stopped once you saw i was afk i clearly exlained to you ingame but you obviously wanna bring it to the forums
O so your excuse is.
I no hear you.

the server restarted. I explained the situation to you.
You were not afk. I explained that `default` meant 10-0 to raku and only having to pay 7k.
I said `decide` (quote)
Also you seemed to have missed out the bit about u trying to scam butler.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Actually the intent wasnt to scam him or confuse him he agreed he was fine with it he told me that if we lost id owe him 5k So yeah
We never authorized a war (eureka and I) there will be no war and INoobBruh is being removed from mister right now.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me