Toribash
Originally Posted by kball View Post
I am the CO-Leader derp

kball.... The link you providing was our toriclan, not yours. Wait a couple of days for our leader to respond, it's not gonna be pretty if you piss off the viper.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
the whole last page was virtually pointless...
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

On a more important note. i went for driving lessons on friday. i suck at parallel parking
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
kball, frost asked you to stop posting so continue this in a PM or through your IRC or something.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
On a more important note. i went for driving lessons on friday. i suck at parallel parking

Haha, that's always the fun part, breaking checking? Not so much. How did you do?
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Thanks Viper for adding me as an ally.

Oh, hello Frost-Dragon.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Muse View Post

Try an autorotation landing with a heli, ways more fun
Check my Soundcloud ;)
It would be pretty cool to get a heli license, especially because if you open your own company up for flying people around places you can get enough money for your own heli.
Don't hurt yourself, Viper has an awesome heli with black and yellow spray canned all over it.