Toribash
Anime's neat, your "points" can be summarized in a few words."I don't like it because of the art style"
which is a very shallow reason for hating anime, but to each their own I always say
Living life, loving life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Discord: Sunther#1111
jose chill lol its okay if some doesnt like the culture just let the one who likes them enjoy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Style ~ ToriAgent ~ Notorious
HEIL BISMARCk MY WIFE

Sooner or later every member of planet earth needs to learn about anime and its greatness.Just saying
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by ItsSunther View Post
I’m a bonafide degenerate and I won’t allow you fellow normies disrespect my highly beloved culture full of big tiddie 2D bitches and Thicc Thighs That Saves Lives

Lol! i might just quote that in the future hahaha!
the only thing missing was a "reeeeeeeeeeeeee"
and what's your guys' favourite anime?
mine's the Dragon ball series along with DBZ and GT
honestly i was very invested in that show as a kid, used to inspire me a lot, maybe a bit too much at times hahaha.
do too enjoy the seven deadly sins, a lot, Elfen lied, Hunter x hunter i doope! and i've also seen a bit of, uhh what is it..
oh yeah, Full metal alchemist, though i didn't watch the entire anime, i sorta' have given up throughout, but yeah,
i've watched more anime, stuff i really like also just it was quite a while ago, i have other stuff to keep my mind busy
at the minute:')-edit
yeah i can already see me getting along with $jyhgtfreds very well haha, just because of the avatar, man, that looks dopppe! seriously.
one of the favourite icons i've seen so far, really cool!or avatars, i need to remember what they're called nowadays.
i've forgotten quite bit about TB it'll be fun re learning everything.
Last edited by SaveTheRight; Oct 21, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
Yo add me on discord, i'll be on, Toribashing all day :'s trying to level up my helmet to 5 need 112 more games... here's my discord fam: SaveTheRight#5716 Hope to see you ingame
Hi quack good to see you here as active member;)SaveTheRight:Welcome!Keep up your activity.Ill put you on trial period
NO TITLE