Toribash
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
I won't because it will cost money every month right ? if not I'll buy it.

^
Same reason as this.
I can't play MMO regularly anyway.
I'll not spend that money every month even tho I could. just no. its very sad actually. I was so excited to play it
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It isn't actually that expensive. I mean it costs like 12 euros per month. It isn't that much. It costs as much as going 1 time to cinema (counting snacks) or just eating at a place which offers variety of huge amounts of food. I dunno if it is as expensive in your country but it should be somewhat similar. So I just rather stay home and then I will have a month of entertainment. This comparison is what made me decide to want to pay every month.
Anyone here play Battlefield 4 on the PC?

Large image

[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
yes I do <3 we should play together C: I am level 50.

My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
It isn't actually that expensive. I mean it costs like 12 euros per month. It isn't that much. It costs as much as going 1 time to cinema (counting snacks) or just eating at a place which offers variety of huge amounts of food. I dunno if it is as expensive in your country but it should be somewhat similar. So I just rather stay home and then I will have a month of entertainment. This comparison is what made me decide to want to pay every month.

12 euros is a lot here, going by your comparison its as much as going 4 to 5 times to cinema.
It might be cheaper in US dollars though, euros has higher value than dollars here.
Damn, MGS V really is short, I felt like continuing just to find out that the main story is already over.
1 game, for 1 mission, and few bonus ops.
does anybody play civilization v ? if yes I have the gods and kings dlc for sale c: just pm me if you want it or know anybody who wants it ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bought Saints Row IV.
Its fun gameplay wise, it has a lot of new contents but I feel like it missing something, the powers need some time to get used to and thankfully its possible to finish the missions old-school way without the powers.
Fraud activities seems harder, used to pull it off in one try on III.
the powers are so weird I played every saints row and then I played saints row 4 and suddenly I had these superman powers and I was like wat lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]