Toribash
Marco: Decent boomkick. Not much there is to say. Not very stylish, but quite brutal. Also, you should try to avoid doing kicks where the supporting leg (in this case, your left leg), kicks the ground in the way you did, cos usually, it sends you off elsewhere, therefore, you cannot effectively follow up on your boom.

Next poster please comment on the replay here.
@marco's Fatal impact
I had to admit it was pretty strong and the execution was cool but the pose is kinda wierd 8/10
Attached Files
Spry-Hey wait what.rpl (151.9 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Oct 11, 2009 at 02:51 PM.
Honestly, I din't like it that much. There weren't many DMs, and the manipulation was pretty boring. You could easily add a boom to that last kick.
6.5/10
~~
My final edit on my Addicted replay.
Attached Files
HV - Are you dead yet.rpl (188.7 KB, 16 views)
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Isn't it the next poster's job?
Ehh, I'll do it.

Very good strikes, most of them flowed well. There were no actual boomhits (besides that final hit), but the many 2DM hits makes the replay look boomy, so that's a plus. The final boom felt like it didn't belong. It didn't really flow from the rest of the replays, but there isn't much you could do about that since you had to wait til you fell back down.
That was indeed a replay, I must say with decaps n stuff, verry pretty^^.
It was a bit stiff imo. ill give this replay a slap with a glove, and a 5/10 scorre.

Anywho, I got some replays myself, in this thread. Check em out.
Uke's Actually losing his verginity in these replays <- awesum thread

PS. Deejayy741 you sparring replay was awesome, Great momentum and 2 nice poses :P. lovely
ill give this replay a pad with a glove, and a 8/10 scorre.
Last edited by eyCoco; Oct 14, 2009 at 05:36 AM.
[Urban]|OLDA