Toribash
no skizzify, that was about daniel, he posted an app and was rejected so he deleted it
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Hello my ingame name is lozker and real name is Lauri and i'm from finalnd(GMT +2). I'm 15 years old. I have played Toribash over 1 year and 6-7 months. I'm 5th dan black belt and i'm very active on forums, i sometimes play ingame i mostly use forums. My best mods are AikidoBigDojo and Aikido. I have 3 infractions. One warning because i forgot put payment on items section and two useless post i had three clans Elite, Essence and Phenomenal i left from Elite because it was kinda inactive clan. When i was in Essence i made own clan called bery but next week some very weird lag happen i got automatically kicked from the clan i never seen weirder lag than that. I got kicked from the Phenomenal i don't know why i got kicked and it's kinda dead for now. I have kinda bad history on Tb and i don't even remember all but i can tell one. First time when i started tb i went on forums(over 1 year ago)my forums didn't work i were cannot post on any thread or change avatar, signature etc... i only played ingame as year went i wanted use forums so i didn't know how i can get my forums back i made a account and i requested help from ishi and he helped and a bit later my friend accidentally changed my password and i requested help from ishi again because the thing "forgot your password?" thing didn't work so i gave my email to ishi and he changed it back.

Thanks for your time
~lozker

and here is my user card
Last edited by hunter; Dec 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
You spent almost all your application explaining unimportant details to which you should have dedicated a small piece of text, and you should use punctuation properly (yes, these factors are important). I think your app had somewhat of a good start tho, so I'm not gonna vote on you right away. Tonight probably many of our members will be online in our irc channel and maybe ingame. You should drop by.
Post around in our forums, show us you are going to be a benefit to our clan, and you will be active. And join the IRC to meet everyone. there are only 2 of us in there right now, but its good to sit and lurk
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Name:Stonda2b
Belt: 2n dan
best mod: mushu,abd
Why do you want to join the fabulous clan of [TLL]:Because he's a clan which i'l be pround to be in as much he will be pround of me.
Nationality:French but i speak english
Here's my replay
Attached Files
Peaceful life.rpl (186.4 KB, 8 views)
Show case.rpl (115.4 KB, 7 views)
Show case 2.rpl (240.6 KB, 7 views)
Show case 3.rpl (123.4 KB, 6 views)
Show case 4.rpl (352.6 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
Please tell me those replays are mushu that boom hit was too nice for that kind of power

Nope,it's classic