Toribash
oh shit you would be able to run almost everything, damn if you think that's bad, then my pc must be like a toaster to you lmao
I don't know anything about computers, so i wouldn't know. The most "computerish" thing i ever did was i once built half a computer in Minecraft, but the, qute ironically, my REAL computer failed, and i had to have it repaired, and the world got deleted.
Mm I used to make cannons and lifts on that game a while ago, but then got bored.

Lmao where is mat spaming this page, which happens to be n 69 okno
Holy shit upp,looks like you got a NASA pc there ;) Well,i still with my GeForce8600...not that bad tough
I used to play minecraft in 2011-2014,but then i remembered of toribash and dont play minecraft again....
Anyways,how is everyone today? Im now trying to get full 128 joints(it costs around 95k),so i started making heads.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
lol man you highly bottlenecked your gpu with tha fucking cpu
you dont need 16 kids of ram
yes, kids of ram

you're fucked man, try to get a better cpu as soon as possible hahaha

also why the hell do i have a pain in my abs
fuck i didnt even do any exercise yesterday

also onsola is an idiot
Last edited by Oxide; Aug 27, 2016 at 07:46 AM.
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Guys, not to disturb this fine, and neatly oredered thread, full of wonderful people with great panache, but i have to post this. Keep in mind, i am not a fan of exclaimation points, not onlike the ones with over sensitive ears, that are also blind.
Anyway:

My new computer is arriving this Tuesday, fuck yeah!
-----
Man, i've been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash. Any one here a fan of the man?

Yes bif fan of him and a few other old country legends fav songs by him are one part at a time a boy named sue aND don't take your guns to town also I'm sorry I haven't been active my dog died.... I miss the poor thing I had him since I was 9.... I'm 18 in tworking months I'll try to be more active but it may take a bit of time
Lol mat calm down, It looks as if you were in your period, okno.

I am sorry to hear that cat, well if your going to be too inactive tell me. Gl
Yeah, i'm thinking of getting a better cpu when i have the money. But i will need 16 GB's of ram. SE eats it up.
-----
Also, fuck you mat, i looked up the i5 6400 bottlenecks, and they are not at all as bad as you say they are.
-----
And also i want to add that since SE now has improved graphics, the bottleneck will be even smaller.
Last edited by uppkicker; Aug 27, 2016 at 01:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So I see there's chat bout specs so I'll put mine here too /o/

Intel Core I5 3,2 GHz
8 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M

Maybe not the best one but still
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16