Toribash
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Genos is the best hero on moves, atleast for now.

What about Saitama's simple chain of normal punches ?
Wolololololo
It's so fucking boring.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
agreed, Genos has style
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
agreed, Genos has style

Just you wait for the upcoming enemy. Genos gonna look like a straight scrub if they pull it off right.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Just you wait for the upcoming enemy. Genos gonna look like a straight scrub if they pull it off right.

:o hype!

fuckin'... only 3 episodes left :c
definitely gonna read the manga once the season's done..
don't feel like waiting for another possible season
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I thought it was a sin that I haven't watched One Punch Man so now that it has a good amount of episodes out already, I decided to watch it.

Judging on the first episode, I can already tell this anime is pretty good. The balls-on-my-chin kid was comedy gold. Fight scenes are really epic.

I just have to ask: How the hell has he not destroyed the planet yet after that fight in the first episode? His fucking punches are nuclear bombs.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Just the same as Prison School for me. After watched all of the episodes, I read the manga, and now, Live Action. Well.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I just have to ask: How the hell has he not destroyed the planet yet after that fight in the first episode? His fucking punches are nuclear bombs.

Because he is a hero.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Doesn't change the fact that HIS FUCKING PUNCHES ARE NUCLEAR BOMBS.

Anyway, I'm all caught up and I have to say that Saitama is one of the most admirable anime characters ever. Someone give this guy a cookie.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
As clearly demonstrated by

cause some people haven't watched

Saitama can definitely control the strength of his punches.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games