Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, it all depends on how much we want to invest in those tourneys !
For instance I was refering to my own item stock (3 forces Qs/hunter/shaman and 1 kevlar lax), that's like from 10k to 30k. I wouldn't like to give those as random prices for little tourneys ;p

Maybe we could make a 1tc to 2k items for 2nd place, and 2k to 5k items for 1st. I'm not sure about how rich/poor we are so I really don't know !
well yeah let's pack some stuff then we can get to work. having no gm means we can't transfer items with high qis and no globals. i say fuck globals, we might be able to get 10 people in the room with correct planning.

also we can make a winners table and give out a good prize for someone with the most appearances or most wins or whatever.
Your messed up world enthrills me
You don't need to be a GM to have fun conducting live tournaments and events. Actually, GM job is quite dull, boring and... Tiresome.
You have to host tourneys because you're on quota, dealing with everyday stupidity of childish users, scams, accusation to scams, standard in-game racist gibberish, doing events that are just same story over, and over, and over again, so demode, archaic and outdated that should be presented with black & white silent movie intro...

Come on, do you really need to deal with that for false sense of importance?
Every time you go in-game to have some fun you need to wear your mask of 'nice correct staff persona'', you play less because tournament hosting is slowly taking your soul and fun from game, because it's not a game anymore - its job.

If you think you will make some radical changes entering GM team you will just face stiff-hard bureaucracy that will kill you. Trust me. It's a geriatric department there. XD

Better that we gain official DSC, then use it as lunch site for some proper events, tourneys and forum games. That should be our new trait, together with constant wushu mods promotion! We should focus on that.

I'm not saying ''don't try for GM spot'', but you would be surprised how 'limited' you are there.

And, I'll add translation of 'our story', depy, don't worry.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 12, 2013 at 05:21 PM.
Yeah I've been talking with Vodka about GMing, sounds like it can be pretty time consuming and I don't know if I could even assume the spot.
Tho as a GM, I could haz an army of minions and spam globals. There's too few wushu promoting GMs. Maybe I'll give it a shot later, in a few months !

Other subject ! I discovered an awesome show called Vikings . I have only seen the first episode for now, but it seems pretty coherent and well made!

And for the lulz, the character on the right looks exactly like my mount & blade character

Edit : Do you think it would be possible to ask kindely for a half-GM status or create a TH (Tourney Host) status, like just sending globals for free or very cheap ?
Last edited by deprav; Mar 12, 2013 at 10:17 PM.
Yeah I know we can host on our own ^^ that's the point ! Like if we do provide our own prizes, organisation and such, we're creating movement in the toribash community as well. Maybe we could ask for free globals to encourage this !
Originally Posted by deprav View Post

Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!