Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

London bridge is falling down falling down falling down, London bridge is falling down, are you on it baby?

- now whatever it ^ is. Karhu, it can be good, right? ;p So get off the bridge as soon as you can and stay on the firm ground for as long as you can.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Woot you're back! Been a while mon!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
im back from the dead!!!
Sahee: i dont get it... i did fuck up again though with life XD
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Grimes: Inb4 Al Gore gets a UN resolution banning you from Wendy's.
welcome back!
Deadsy: the day i have Wendy's the first time, is the day the weather goes apeshit
Karhu I'm not ENTIRELY satisfied with you since you get into clan. I'm almost ENTIRELY not satisfied.

and seems you'll always (bleep) up with life. You're hopeless, eh. It's going on like that at least for year now -that I speak with you -, and I haven't still seen you happy. For a moment I tried to push you in the right direction, but you came back on the path-etic path. so I'm washing my hands off you and your misery. Say no more about them to me, or on these forums... actually - nowhere I can see or know about them. Just DEAL WITH YOUR LIFE yourself. Go on, we ain't looking. *we do*

And I expect you to be fully involved in RA, that means crapload of activity n forums in game, representing on tourneys etc. or else something else will happen. You have a couple of days - 3 or 4 to get your engines started. Then you'll shoot out like a rocket on the clear sky, or I'll cut your cables mid air and aim your systems at any dumpster! Have a nice Christmas. Just kidding - don't ;P... ;).
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 19, 2008 at 03:13 AM.
:O

So young! So Angry! Damn that Eternal Power over all rotting corpses!

Um what? What were we talking about? Oh right.

Sahee is right yano, don't just be recruited, and go afk. Just because the man fights you doesn't mean you can't whack the man. It just means you have to hire someone else to do it for you.

Wait what? What is this thing? Is it what we hate? YES! it is! INACTIVITY! BIPOLAR POWERS ACTIVATE!

Don't! FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *Insert the blanks, then add every curse word you've ever learned along with those from 17 different aliens including klingon*! Do! It! Again!
-I am Unsatisfied.... the blood of children is not enough, no... I need fresher.... I need... TEENAGE PROSTITUTES!
-RelaxAll, for the soul, heart, mind, and any drug addictions you may/may not be suffering from!
"Also please note that sometimes the staff gets a wee bit pissy.
If you encounter a moderator when they're in a pissy mood, and you get banned... All I can say is: BAD LUCK" -Veb
There? Small right? Feel happier? Yes you do! OH YES YOU DO!... pls?
I'll just go ahead and leave a blank spot,

so that Superstar can fill in a PROPER answer to his post, cause it was well boyond my randomness reach, and I'm afraid I don't speak superstallahilli so well lately >.>. Or were this those tomatos I ate earlier today... hmm.
well im back and playing, ive done 15 matches so far... still kinda suck rank:331
I always have want to go japan. They are so nice peoples out there and im intrested to japane,s culture. Yea and quess what? Japanes makes best cars in the world. Nissan, Toyota, Honda, but thats my opinion. Ofcourse there is manga and nice girls;)
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy