Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
does anyone here watch Digimon? which Digimon series should i watch, i feel like to feel nostalgic

I watched all of the series, in my opinion, the best one is Digimon Adventure Series. It's kind of touching and nice. The newest one is also from the same series, It's called Digimon Adventure Tri. But, you better watch the Digimon Adventure I and II first.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
If you're going to show Puri Puri Prisoner, at least show him in his final form.

ANGEL STYLE

ya know i wanted to but i couldn't find the gif at all so i had to settle with him looking badass
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I made that gif doe .-. it's not hard if you can find a youtube video that has the clip you want. Here's another cause you can make one in under a minute.

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
That gif reminded me of the ending of evangelion

Now i'm sad

but end of eva is a jolly piece of art!

look at that joy!

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I made that gif doe .-. it's not hard if you can find a youtube video that has the clip you want. Here's another cause you can make one in under a minute.

Looks like a normal jump and punch at the momment and boom. No, It's not.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Looks like a normal jump and punch at the momment and boom. No, It's not.

The fact that he gets naked before using it tells it's not your everyday punch.
Wolololololo
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
The fact that he gets naked before using it tells it's not your everyday punch.

"SEXUAL INNUENDO PUNCHHH"
Genos is the best hero on moves, atleast for now.

Last edited by Raiken; Dec 3, 2015 at 09:51 AM.
- made in Indonesia