Toribash
Watched Alien 9 it was good but confusing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
MUMEN RIDER IS THE HERO WE NEED, NOT THE HERO WE DESERVE

I prefer Genos than Mumen Rider who's only good at talking. I watched the 9th episode, pretty nice speech coming from Mumen Rider. He indeed own that heart-of-justice kind of thing.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
does anyone here watch Digimon? which Digimon series should i watch, i feel like to feel nostalgic
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
does anyone here watch Digimon? which Digimon series should i watch, i feel like to feel nostalgic

i haven't watched it, but try the new one maybe? :o
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I prefer Genos than Mumen Rider who's only good at talking. I watched the 9th episode, pretty nice speech coming from Mumen Rider. He indeed own that heart-of-justice kind of thing.

It's not about his abilities, but his determination. No matter the problem, big or small, he rushes to help. He knows the help he can provide is limited, and he knows he's weak, but he does it anyways because it's what a hero should do.

Let's put this into a perspective. Saitama could easily do anything that Mumen Rider would want to do, including the little things like retrieving a balloon for a little child as he did in the Paradisers episode, but he doesn't. Saitama only really tackles the big problems. Similarly, other C class heroes only deal with the crimes they know they can handle, like petty thieves and what not, and run from bigger threats. Mumen Rider goes to both, not because he can solve them, but because he believes he can at least do something to help. And that help, no matter how little, is what he believes a hero should be doing.

Which is why he is the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
... am i the only one that likes Puri Puri Prisoner the most?

just look at this badass

dif note im on episode 16 of samurai champloo... i gotta say i love how it's not just a "reskinned" version of cowboy beebop (or cowboy beebop was not just a reskinned version of samurai champloo)
i've been watching some vids on the youtube channel Anime Balls Deep, the content is pretty cool and i love learning about how the anime and manga came to be.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
i've been watching some vids on the youtube channel Anime Balls Deep, the content is pretty cool and i love learning about how the anime and manga came to be.

holly fuck, the narrator is cancer!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Day View Post
... am i the only one that likes Puri Puri Prisoner the most?

just look at this badass

If you're going to show Puri Puri Prisoner, at least show him in his final form.

ANGEL STYLE

nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games