Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hentai literally means pervert in Japanese. For us, it means the you know whats.
And just because of that, people discriminate Japan as the land of the huge tit cartoon characters.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Erif View Post
I hate hentai. It's just so fucking weird.
I doubt I'm gonna willingly watch it anytime soon..

I'm guessing this is some pretty severe sarcasm.
What kind of stuff do ya'll do on the weekend?

I sleep and work.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
This is my application
Name: FirstHack
Belt: Blue 3rd dan on main

Bans, infractions, or warnings: My main account was banned because i was dueling with my friend vs other person when my friend was gonna lose he reset it was first to 3 for 15k and then that persone reported both of us
Past clans and why you left them:
Phoenix because they was inactive in game and a little on forums
Rekd because Some guy kicked every one
Frost because inactive ingame
Anyone you know in this clan: From this clan i know the mighty Risk
Why do you want us: I finaly wanted to join a kind clan and not a scamming and rude one and this one seemd very kind
Why should we want you: I can help the clan more and more i can help it rank up
Best and Worst mods:Im good at kido mods and shu mods im not very good at judo or tk
Skype Name: wolf.black645 im pretty active on skype when you would call me id probably answer but on week days dont call me from 8 am to 3 pm then im at school
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I started playing this game on Feb 2013 on my main im a good runer and footballer/good at soccer i swim long distances my GMT +0
i live in england im 12 born 2002 June 18 I like to spar alot
our usercard:
Username: FirstHack
Id: 3283776
Toricredits: 0
Qi: 395
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view
LOL >:D
Originally Posted by FirstHack View Post
Name: FirstHack
Belt: Blue 3rd dan on main

Bans, infractions, or warnings: My main account was banned because i was dueling with my friend vs other person when my friend was gonna lose he reset it was first to 3 for 15k and then that persone reported both of us
Past clans and why you left them:
Phoenix because they was inactive in game and a little on forums
Rekd because Some guy kicked every one
Frost because inactive ingame
Anyone you know in this clan: From this clan i know the mighty Risk
Why do you want us: I finaly wanted to join a kind clan and not a scamming and rude one and this one seemd very kind
Why should we want you: I can help the clan more and more i can help it rank up
Best and Worst mods:Im good at kido mods and shu mods im not very good at judo or tk
Skype Name: wolf.black645 im pretty active on skype when you would call me id probably answer but on week days dont call me from 8 am to 3 pm then im at school
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I started playing this game on Feb 2013 on my main im a good runer and footballer/good at soccer i swim long distances my GMT +0
i live in england im 12 born 2002 June 18 I like to spar alot
our usercard:
Username: FirstHack
Id: 3283776
Toricredits: 0
Qi: 395
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

Gonna have to vote no on this app. The reason for joining is...meh. There are plenty of other clans that are kind to their members. The reason we should want you is...sad, at best. That also doesn't qualify as a paragraph, Nor do I feel I know more about you from what you've posted. Also you missed something.
Name: Michael

Belt: White Belt.

Bans, infractions, or warnings: None insofar.

Past clans and why you left them: No past clans, However I am just starting the game.
Anyone you know in this clan: TempIar, He's my cousin. I explained to him my fascination with the game of Toribash, as It seems to be a game that needs a certain level of intelligence to play effectively. He said I had the capacity to learn the the game very well.
Why do you want us: Because after Temp introduced me to the clan page, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of dedication, intelligence, and overall kindness that Zone members showed to each other. I also was really impressed with the three word story thread, to a point.

Why should we want you: Although I'm really not very good at the game yet, I feel that I have the capacity to learn the game, and I'm willing to do that by myself, but I think it would be much easier to learn within the confines of a clan that is willing to teach. Zone Is the, how do I put this. Well, they seem to be the kindest clan out of the 17 I've looked at, and the most professional in their approaches to serious matters. They seem to be a safe environment for me to learn and eventually, hopefully, be on par with the rest of the members that reside within it's colorful confines.

Best and Worst mods: Well, I started learning in aikido, and Temp's been helping me in that. I played judo once or twice, and that seems much more volitile of a mod. I was advised by both my friend and temp to stay away from the "shu" mods, whatever those are. (He just yelled at me, apparently It's Wushu.)

Skype Name:Will get a skype as soon as I get Home to Florida, Right now I'm at Temps House.

One or two paragraphs about yourself:
Hi, my name is Michael, and I Am From Florida (I said that already, but whatever). Some Of the things I am most interested in are art, including music. I recently started playing bass guitar, and am working on a band with a few of my friends. I am currently a Graduating student In High School, and am interested in philosophy, psychology, and sociology. I often spend time outdoors, and often have riveting discussions with my friends on various topics, and judging by what I have seen on Temps skype, It seems that you have the same topic board of discussions as I do with my friends.

I got Introduced to Toribash through a long series of friends, which was roughly 3 months ago, but They haden't stuck with the game, so I had no real influence to interest me in the game. I recently found out that Temp (It's so weird calling him that) also played Toribash, and that rekindled my interest enough to start playing again. I had to make a new account, but I had only gotten to orange belt before, so it wasn't a major loss. I now have competition to drive me to play the game and advance in skill, so with my motivation reapplied, I plan on making myself the best I can be (G-I-JOE!) and you seem like a great bunch of people to do that with. I hope you liked my application, and
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

Your Usercard: It won't show up for me in the shop. Will edit it in when it does.

Originally Posted by excelciour View Post

Past clans and why you left them: No past clans, However I am just starting the game.
Anyone you know in this clan: TempIar, He's my cousin. I explained to him my fascination with the game of Toribash, as It seems to be a game that needs a certain level of intelligence to play effectively. He said I had the capacity to learn the the game very well.
Why do you want us: Because after Temp introduced me to the clan page, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of dedication, intelligence, and overall kindness that Zone members showed to each other. I also was really impressed with the three word story thread, to a point.

Why should we want you: Although I'm really not very good at the game yet, I feel that I have the capacity to learn the game, and I'm willing to do that by myself, but I think it would be much easier to learn within the confines of a clan that is willing to teach. Zone Is the, how do I put this. Well, they seem to be the kindest clan out of the 17 I've looked at, and the most professional in their approaches to serious matters. They seem to be a safe environment for me to learn and eventually, hopefully, be on par with the rest of the members that reside within it's colorful confines.

Best and Worst mods: Well, I started learning in aikido, and Temp's been helping me in that. I played judo once or twice, and that seems much more volitile of a mod. I was advised by both my friend and temp to stay away from the "shu" mods, whatever those are. (He just yelled at me, apparently It's Wushu.)

Skype Name:Will get a skype as soon as I get Home to Florida, Right now I'm at Temps House.

Hi, my name is Michael, and I Am From Florida (I said that already, but whatever). Some Of the things I am most interested in are art, including music. I recently started playing bass guitar, and am working on a band with a few of my friends. I am currently a Graduating student In High School, and am interested in philosophy, psychology, and sociology. I often spend time outdoors, and often have riveting discussions with my friends on various topics, and judging by what I have seen on Temps skype, It seems that you have the same topic board of discussions as I do with my friends.

I got Introduced to Toribash through a long series of friends, which was roughly 3 months ago, but They haden't stuck with the game, so I had no real influence to interest me in the game. I recently found out that Temp (It's so weird calling him that) also played Toribash, and that rekindled my interest enough to start playing again. I had to make a new account, but I had only gotten to orange belt before, so it wasn't a major loss. I now have competition to drive me to play the game and advance in skill, so with my motivation reapplied, I plan on making myself the best I can be (G-I-JOE!) and you seem like a great bunch of people to do that with. I hope you liked my application, and

Your Usercard: It won't show up for me in the shop. Will edit it in when it does.

The dickwad beat my app. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

yes
Originally Posted by excelciour View Post

I say yes. That was a great application overall. We really dont worry about how good you are at Toribash. We focus on the kindness and trust of other players. So yes yes yes and yes.