View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by snob View Post
there are only TWO primary instincts: to eat and to fuck (reproduce)

all our life and motivations based on these two.

To eat and fuck are necessities, to aspire to greatness is a choice. And that isn't required to be related to the mentioned necessities.

Edit: also, we need like 2 more guys at that TW event ;d come come. And i might get into that hl2 coop thing, i love coops :o.
Last edited by k6vamees; Mar 9, 2013 at 06:26 PM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
i don't enjoy face opponents who are dumber, slower and unarmed then me. that feelis like beating newborn children. quite miserable to recieve encouragements and "you win" messages when you have no real challenge.
but some people need to feel superior, powerfull, allmighty and vaunted in games. quite pathetic.
Last edited by snob; Mar 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM.
Sincerely,
snob
Originally Posted by snob View Post
i don't enjoy face opponents who are dumber, slower and unarmed then me. that feelis like beating newborn children. quite miserable to recieve encouragements and "you win" messages when you have no real challenge.
but some people need to feel superior, powerfull, allmighty and vaunted in games. quite pathetic.

Please tell me a game where you feel that you are equally matched with an opponent.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
I mostly play tactic military-squad Turn-Based or
Real-Time Strategies, even though they're quite old and ain't much of them nowadays