Toribash
ouh well looks like we are a bit inactive right now, looks like most of you dont watch films.

Those spars are ok, you still need a bit more practise in realism, I am not a great sparrer myself but I think I am alright at it, here Ill leave some of my latest spars, a self spar and a mp spar, also once I sparred Mocucha but it wasnt that good :/ (the self spar is a wip idk if Ill ever finish)

idk this is an old topic which we have used quite a lot but idk some of the games that had an impat in ur gamming life? I dont mean your favourite one, a good example would be shadow of the colossus since its a great game which doesnt have amazing graphics but its gameplay and soundtrack along with the ambientation make it a master piece you should try.
Attached Files
spar air kick.rpl (985.7 KB, 2 views)
onso_spardojo.tbm (26.8 KB, 1 views)
spar with chosenbaby.rpl (684.6 KB, 2 views)
spar with mocucha1f.rpl (718.5 KB, 2 views)
i have played alot of cry of fear,graphics not the best but the story and gameplay i must say that will keep forever with me,as well the sad and good ends.
offtopic: congratulations bquadz7550 on joining ormo
raywill good luck,im sure you will join it next time that apply
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
[QUOTE=Oxide;8549963]so basically, bring back the MAU that got rejected for official.
yeah we get it, you don't like this place and you would hate it if we got official, you dont need to need to rub it in

taste the salt? no? yes? i dont know?
Lol,

I dont kn ow why but I feel that the forums (not only this clan but the forums as a whole) are starting to get inactive, look at the orgs, which most are dead or dying, almost no one checks the mods section, maybe toribash's days are coming to an end. What keeps this game alive is the market, textures and events mostly, like ppl starts getting bored of this
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Lol,

I dont kn ow why but I feel that the forums (not only this clan but the forums as a whole) are starting to get inactive, look at the orgs, which most are dead or dying, almost no one checks the mods section, maybe toribash's days are coming to an end. What keeps this game alive is the market, textures and events mostly, like ppl starts getting bored of this

it will come around again

everything does
sadly yes,its going inactive.
but toribash must not die,its basically the only game that im actually addicted,alot more to forums.
hope more new players come,and some oldies get back,this game is almost 10 years(or is already,because first version was in 2006).
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Well yeah onsola, I need some practice in realism...

Too bad, i didnt got accepted to be a S-Mod

Also, Yes, I also noticed that the forums are dying. But I know that toribash can recover. I dont know if ppl are getting bored so they quit or Toribash is not that famous so the community is not that big and is dying. Just Believe in Hampa.

*Border*

Here's my first gameplay vid in youtube (im planning to make a TB one)
DONT forget to like and subscribe =)

-----
And also, This
Last edited by Sc1ence01; Feb 8, 2016 at 12:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Not trying to sound superior (ah wtf ofcourse i'm trying to sound superior!) but i have a theory about why tb is dying.
It's all thoose damn braincell-killing games like WoW and LoL, CoD, and all other games with a small "o" in the middle of their names.

People don't want games that are hard to learn, they want mindless fps/moba-games.
In my opinion, prettyh much all moba games are either the same, or very similar variations of about 4 different original moba titels.

Almost all fps are the same... goes without saying really.

TB is innovative, dynamic, different. And you can do so much with so simple mechanics.
But still most people just say "DIZ IZ 2 HARD! GIMME THAT NEW COD GAIM; COD:MW:206849875900888786544! I'L KIL U NOOBZ!"

Also, i found that there is an unusual amount of left-handed people playing TB compared to other games.
This will be shot and off topic, I started a suggestion thread, if we get enough support this might help the community, please check it if you would like to help with that

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=549569
Originally Posted by uppkicker View Post
Not trying to sound superior (ah wtf ofcourse i'm trying to sound superior!) but i have a theory about why tb is dying.
It's all thoose damn braincell-killing games like WoW and LoL, CoD, and all other games with a small "o" in the middle of their names.

People don't want games that are hard to learn, they want mindless fps/moba-games.
In my opinion, prettyh much all moba games are either the same, or very similar variations of about 4 different original moba titels.

Almost all fps are the same... goes without saying really.

TB is innovative, dynamic, different. And you can do so much with so simple mechanics.
But still most people just say "DIZ IZ 2 HARD! GIMME THAT NEW COD GAIM; COD:MW:206849875900888786544! I'L KIL U NOOBZ!"

Also, i found that there is an unusual amount of left-handed people playing TB compared to other games.

Did you actually play WoW back in the old days before Cata?
Shit wasn't what I would call easy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god