Toribash
I've never heard of that game, i think i might look it up and try it out because it sounds like a fun game.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
I haven't tried the tanks yet though, I'll give it a shot later today. It's fun dog fighting, it keeps you on your toes.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Awesome dude, congrats! I started playing a game called War Thunder, you basically have large battles with tanks and planes from world war 2, its very interesting, flying is fun too.

Damn, I've been playing that game for quite a long time now. I must say I recommend the game and that it's really awesome!
Definitely not Josh Lintag
What's the best country? With the best planes? Or does each country have their own good and bad planes? I want to stick with Japan personally but I thought I'd ask if any one country is OP.
Personally, I like to play on Germany. But, Russia is a bit OP because... they're Russia. I heard that Russia's planes have a better turning radius. Most of my friends play on Russia. America's starter plane, the spitfire, is really good too.
I haven't played War Thunder in months. It's pretty fun, but I lost interest after a few weeks. I've played all the countries and a good number of each country's planes, but I can't rank one country over the other. They each have their strengths and flaws.
Well, since I'm a student I have to read novels. I usually read some of the more popular ones. I am more into the genre of science fiction and adventure. Sort of relates to the games I like :0
Yea i am a student too so i'm with JackoMacko, having to read books. I don't usually mind them but I prefer fantasy.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”