Toribash
Happy and excited!

Just had my baccaleaurate ( don't know if I spelled it right ) mass.

And graduation is on Monday
Risk, no
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Happy and excited!

Just had my baccaleaurate ( don't know if I spelled it right ) mass.

And graduation is on Monday

Congrats! Are you going to college already? Or moving up to high school?
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Moving up to high school life.

Sadly, I am supposed to be a Sophomore right now turning to a Junior class, but stopped for 2/two years so..yeah..

Thanks also
Risk, no
I'm good, I have a really cool project at college that requires me to make a Movie Trailer. As group work, we did all our acting on friday and I directed our whole thing. It's so complicated doing it in real life hahaha. Especially since it's a trailer for a movie where 3 guys get awesome powers (an ability to create a portal to time travel into the past, a teleporter and a mind reader/mind controller). I think it's going to be pretty cool, we have the week to edit and put it together.
Yea i'm with Kamura ^.^
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Hey guys, I've got 8th grade graduation on Wednesday and tomorrow is a half day for me. Also, I'm doing a job to save up for a new pc... almost there!
Awesome dude, congrats! I started playing a game called War Thunder, you basically have large battles with tanks and planes from world war 2, its very interesting, flying is fun too.