Toribash
favorite game is toribash,i played tf2,csgo,cod aw and ghosts once but i like more tb
since my pc is broken i play retro games,2nd favorite game is chrono trigger,great rpg from snes,and phantasy star on sega genesis
Last edited by victortb; Feb 5, 2016 at 12:45 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
so I only needed a 2-sentences-long-post to get you guys back lol. Good to see you still breath.

ayy seba your still alive as well, havent seen you on steam ina couple of days, if you want we could play some lol (WARNING: I totally suck :v)

Yeah eki ik how having a bad internet feels, mine barely works :/

yay mat's saltiness(I doubt that word even exist) is back. Please dont tell me that you dont post unless you are mentioned(an other word which makes me ask myself how I got an A in the First Certificate lol) We should play some cs source some day so I totally rekt you with my 360 nonscopes I suck at it.

Ppl pray to almost anything, if not see how some ppl start their own religions and soon have like thousands of followers.

I played a bit of tf2 but got bored after the 24 hours, at first its good but then the lag and stuff made me stop playing.

Poor vic, where do you play them, in your phone?

My favourite games? well have you seen my steam profile? http://steamcommunity.com/id/Onsola/

They would be: Payday 1/2; Warframe; Portal 1/2 bethween others (no need to mention toribash lol)
(btw I press enter to divide the diferent replies)
TB for me, then i guess Mount and blade.

Also, it pleases me that there are others in this forum who are interested in chemistry.
i have a ps2 and a xbox360
i have a emulator multiloader for ps2(sega genesis,master system,nintendo classic,super nintendo and atari,and all games from each console but on a dvd).
probably ill practice speedrun.
I like chemistry so yeah

Well at least you have something else than your pc, I have a ps2 as well and a sega and an atari tho most of my game for them dont work any more

Also we have decided that the rules of shitposting need to be back, and so they are

http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?...ussionid=65119
Last edited by Onsola; Feb 5, 2016 at 06:18 PM.
Oh god.

Since I said the games I play I've taught: shit, I look like a little kid playing COD and LoL, makes me feel like one, hehe.
But don't worry Matrx, LoL is actually a shitty community, there's a lot of servers, well in South America is LAS, Latin America South, here you can find all players who insult, it's not good, haha.
Anyways, if you get into LoL, its like a black hole, he sucks you, then you maybe never get out of there.
Running away...
Funny things that i have played it for about a year and I didnt really got into it, its just not my type of game, I feel its too repetitive and it kinda lacks in maps. Tho I am just lvl 12 and I didnt understand what I was doing most of the time :v

For some reason, now that I put the pc in the living room connected to my tv I have 80 frames in warframe (usually I would get round 40) and have like 15 in portal 2 (usually round 50) lol Idk whats going on but playing wf here is really fun.

Random question: do you prefer console or pc? in my opinion pc is superior since it has a wide range of games but having a good pc can be really expensive, specially in poor contries like mine.
i preffer the pc as well,it have emulators to play console games,if keyboard is a problem you can buy an controller in format of the console control and change control configurations(i had a nes and a ps2 controller for pc)
but will need some good configs to run in HD,wich yes is expensive.
Hey guys,

Firstly, Can you bros add me on Steam? I cant add ppl. Click here for my Steam Acc.

*Border*

I have no Idea what to post so i will just compare and contrast myself to oxide:

Differences:

D

Similarities:

S

Lol Oxide XD

Also,
Please see the attached replays i beg you.
#DatUppercut #FirstMadManReplayofSc1
Attached Files
#Sc1 1UppercutMANN.rpl (110.1 KB, 4 views)
#Sc1 Kickz.rpl (135.2 KB, 2 views)
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
what do you mean you're better than me at sparring?
i don't even spar ;((((
that's like saying you're better than einstein at solving a rubik's cube but he never even attempted to solve one.
lol

also accents have a big impact on voice. my voice is deeper when i speak in hindi (lol native language)
but you'll have to take my word for it.
also, you were as sick as a dog when we talked. so that's why your voice sounded deeper
also nice try using a voice changer