Toribash
RIP Tamako Market. The ending is so absurd, Im so done.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
hi everyone, i sorta forgot i belonged to this group XP but i remembered so i may aswell inform you guys of a movie i watched, surprisingly good but had one point i didn't like (i'll rant about that later) otherwise i would encourage watching. The movie is called "Colorful (Movie)" (Make sure you see the (Movie) next to it, TOTALLY different from the show "Colorful.") The movie has pretty amazing art in my opinion, it's all detailed and aids in the progression from solemn to joyful. A lot happens in the first few minutes and while it seems a bit fast it's easy to comprehend. I won't go into the plot much because I feel that it's better to go into an anime not knowing any prior knowledge. However I will make one little rant... just I'm going to phrase it in a way where you have to watch the movie to understand what i mean

Rant

"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
hi everyone, i sorta forgot i belonged to this group XP but i remembered so i may aswell inform you guys of a movie i watched, surprisingly good but had one point i didn't like (i'll rant about that later) otherwise i would encourage watching. The movie is called "Colorful (Movie)" (Make sure you see the (Movie) next to it, TOTALLY different from the show "Colorful.") The movie has pretty amazing art in my opinion, it's all detailed and aids in the progression from solemn to joyful. A lot happens in the first few minutes and while it seems a bit fast it's easy to comprehend. I won't go into the plot much because I feel that it's better to go into an anime not knowing any prior knowledge. However I will make one little rant... just I'm going to phrase it in a way where you have to watch the movie to understand what i mean

Rant

Sounds interesting, downloading it, will check it out.

Rant

yeah, it was a nice movie, but the art wasn't too amazing :v

reply to rant

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.

Rant

Aight, man. Sounds news to me, I'll go check it out.

Rant

Watched the trailer. Pretty interesting.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
yeah, it was a nice movie, but the art wasn't too amazing :v

reply to rant

to all their own, i liked it.

reply to your reply of my rant

"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Boruto: Naruto the Movie is so awesome.
- made in Indonesia