View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by William View Post
i usually play evenings, 7:00 and up or so. just came back from uni..shiit.

Can't agree more; Also feel like Shiiiet.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
It seams they destroy you on those unies. XD
-----
I'm so glad that's behind me...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 7, 2013 at 07:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Definitely! Specially I'm not the kind of guy who has the longest attention spans, so lectures are just a dread. It just gets to the point where it's an unwanted chore.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Well, the thing is, its not sure you will work in the branch you studied for.
For example, my sister has phd or how is it written in English, well, dr, mr u know, extra study like she is specialized in biochemistry, but she work as a consultant and project manager in some organization that saves the endangered birds...

I'm an electric-engineer but I work as a graphic designer.

My friend finished political faculty but he's a driver-delivery boy for a firm that sells car parts and stuff like that.

You just can't be sure what you will actually do in the end of school/uni. Life doesn't appreciate your plans.
It's good to have some degree, but depending on later situation you can use it as a toilet paper.
Yes, I agree. A phd in biochemistry is not something easy that everyone can get . Our biochemistry teacher has phd in that field as well and works as a uni teacher so not the best option. Specially, in Lebanon. On those fields, you would probably always aspire to work in the research domain. She would probably find some job opportunities outside your awful country though.no?:P

Though, the fucked up thing for me is that I don't have any talents that I can count on. I'm not really good in something so my main option is going to the research field which doesn't sound that bad!But, it's the rigorous studying and tough schedule you have to go through.
Your messed up world enthrills me
How much you would give a fuck depends from person-to-person.

I really didn't study that much, had very casual approach to it, wasn't really brilliant with grades, and had a strong feeling that it will not be my future profession, and I was right.

While my sis studied like hell, with coffee and other drugs till morning hours, having a tantrums every time some grade wasn't according her plans and she is fucked up person now. And for what? She still doesn't do what she were preparing herself to do for 7 years.

You give 7 years for something and then you do totally different thing.

Also, I remember how my mother was always comparing me to some other guys from my uni that were getting better grades... ''Why aren't you like them, they will finish this before you and have good jobs and everything bla, bla, bla, bla...''

They got good jobs, that part was true, they had double my salary and it was really great for them, I was getting by, nothing fancy, enough to live normally without too much luxury. Going from job-to-job and basically always doing what I wanted. It didn't brought me something special, but then again, I wasn't a hobo either.

So, years later, recession comes, salary and jobs go down, big companies starts to crumble. Those who were living day-by-day (like me) somehow manged to stay above shit. Those who had steady jobs for years suddenly got ditched into harsh reality.

I still work, those two guys not. And they will probably stay like that since luxury life they led before made them to pass jobs 'that are not for their class' , being unemployed, and now they are living on their parents expenses.

Suddenly I'm not so bad at all.

As, I said: life gives a fuck about your planes.
That's why I don't plan anything. I'll probably die without pension on the streets as some hobo in the end. XD

Hobo with a shotgun! XD
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 7, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
Yep... planning a career or a life with an ideal is something from the past. We're coming to realize life doesn't work like this.

I personnaly stopped studying just before I graduated highschool, I left it in the middle of the final year. School just felt somehow depressing and I came to the conclusion it never made me a better person, it never taught us how to think, it never served the purpose of what school should be, but creating people able to fit our actual world (working soldiers, time slaves etc... call it as you wish ;p) . So I went away.

Now I'm making music, planning on jumping from jobs to jobs if I need to. But I mainly feel like I need to dedicate myself showing people what's wrong and how we have to change; through music or any other means. I just don't know how I'll do it, I just need to do so