Toribash
clan mates tell me that i should be rank 2 everyday but dat promotion will never come lol. they never talk bad about us to me and also guys have we decided on any music or replays for the clan video?
<hampa> tree what do you think about the new clan system?
<treestand> Garlic Bread.....Garlic Bread...
well i was just mega trolled. dont ask
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
You're the most indecisive original-doube-ex Leader I have ever met avengd. This is the second time you've left this month because you can't handle criticism.
And it wasn't even me this time so it was probably from some 12 year old autistic kid.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
You're the most indecisive original-doube-ex Leader I have ever met avengd. This is the second time you've left this month because you can't handle criticism.
And it wasn't even me this time so it was probably from some 12 year old autistic kid.

RESIST URGE TO AGREE.
he told me about it though, i lol'd
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post

Fuck you too buddy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Originally Posted by Avengd7x View Post
Fuck you too buddy

RESIST URGE TO AGREE AGAIN.

Still, never heard of someone being trolled out of a clan, first for everything i guess, wb.
Inferno check pm please
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Iso, he's a great co-leader, i doubt we'd be where we are without him.

If anyone disrepects him again, i will personally murder you and your family with a chainsaw tied to knife.Or Kick/report.

Either works.
Just my 2 cents: I Personally think Ave and Inferno do a great job leading this clan. Ave being active in game and Inferno taking care of the forum issues, even going through the trouble of creating an external forum for us.

While ave deals with in-game issues like keeping us active, keeping the clan together. (When most ethr members see you in a lobby, they tend to join).
You get most of the trolling though, due to people act childish in-game as opposed to the forums. So, don't listen to any of the abuse you get about being a leader. You are a great one.

Thank you both for making this clan what it is today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech