Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
But now that you're banned, I think you are my bitch now!

Yeah iprime whos the bitch now...you are..bitch
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention in my app that I am also in the process of learning to speak in Russian.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Thanks guys. I forgot to mention in my app that I am also in the process of learning to speak in Russian.

And thats relevant to aikido because...
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post

Cool.

Originally Posted by Aquita View Post
And thats relevant to aikido because...

Well you obviously got to know how to speak Russian to join any Aikido shits.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Thread is usually wibbles. As expected. But that's okay. Hopefully Aquita doesn't bash heads.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I believe the inappropriate chat thread was made for the purpose of all of y'alls "wibbles." If you could move it to that thread, that'd be great.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Well, I mean. Yeah, small talk like that is meant for wibbles. But, if we can ONLY talk about the organization in this thread.. I'm a little discouraged to post. I'm just saying.

Thats what I thought. Out of ALL the things said before. Aquita called him out for telling us he's learning to speak Russian. Yet, people were calling others bitches and stuff.