View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

FEE DOESNT HAVE ANY TEXTURES ZOMG! what do?
scratch that, theyre just freaked up
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i swear ive seen you with textures aoc
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
anyone know what surf's head texture is coz atm ts just the template.
sorry for double post
She/They

Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
DO ME DO ME DO ME

THAT ^

I dunno about surf's head.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
kk, fcpavao is up next!
your upside down so there, NEXT!
p.s ive done:
fee, crux, tart, zeddy, matthieu, dirtnapp, aoc and fcpavao
EDIT: if you dont have textures you arent in it. im putting in all of the inactive members aswell. flawz sfmc slasher66 etc.
EDIT2: ive got the poses of everyone with textures, do u like ur poses?
Last edited by Erth; Jul 9, 2010 at 10:51 PM.
She/They