3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
What should i do tonight? Go to a nearby store in stealth-mode or should i just chill?

Chillax.
Originally Posted by mrwh00pass View Post
Are u deathtone 47 aka mason cole's Mom ?

No.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
I sorted this with you leader like two days ago. Try talking to him before coming to us with silly demands. Closed.
i can haz vigilante justice! what sort of punishment?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Probably just a kick from the rest of the event.

Makes since. With a fist in their throat

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

shouldnt larf at peoples misfortunes.... who am i kiddin. aahhhhh.
but seriously everyone should stop moaning. toribash has a proper economy and being the amazing economist i am i can see that we just need to keep on like nothing changed to get money circulating again. XD
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Starting clan pic on my art book!
kso, post here if u want to be on it. dont worry bout screenies i will do /dl **** /lp 1/0. i will do this with anyone who posts here OR shall i just do anyone on the member list. its just that people like smfc i have never seen post and stuff.... what should i do. just post here anyway so i know who wants in
She/They