Toribash
id be willing to support c:
and no i have not gotten into ORMO yet. keyword yet. orko said he's leaning towards a yes, pusga towards a no, they both said that they didn't like one of the replays, then i asked if i could replace it and internet said yes. so i sent a replacement and I'm awaiting response. words can't describe how nervous i am about it because waiting from dec 31 to jan 31 was such a long wait. i don't want to wait again :P
Ouh well I hope you both get in, I think you guys are good enough so as to be part of Ormo.

Also here is a demostration of how rusty I am, the first is a wip I did before I lelft and the second what I have just edited, cant get a nice looking climb neither back up running ;-; (yeah in a previous wip I got further but I wasnt keeping that, it looked kinda bad)
Attached Files
me pk no uke v2.rpl (203.4 KB, 5 views)
kinda sad.rpl (272.5 KB, 5 views)
parkour_lava_easy.tbm (8.3 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Ouh well I hope you both get in, I think you guys are good enough so as to be part of Ormo.

Also here is a demostration of how rusty I am, the first is a wip I did before I lelft and the second what I have just edited, cant get a nice looking climb neither back up running ;-; (yeah in a previous wip I got further but I wasnt keeping that, it looked kinda bad)

the best part about these replays is the mod didn't load. so you were running in the air

Wikipedia

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Hahahah lol Retasim

But i meant what is WIP?

Also, GL in the chess tournament Sparky, Errrr Retasim
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
WIP means work in Progress most likely.

Yeah well no Response so far.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

Yeah whenever I feel like it or got time :,D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

When i think war team, i imagine a gang of toris with flails and sheids just bashing at eachother.
Perhaps that is not so far from the truth...