Toribash
Lately I've been having issues, I keep feeling so demotivated and it's been making it hard for me to keep making my videos, I think I didn't even upload a video on thursday. I'm trying to get back to normal, I guess I'm just getting overwhelmed.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lately I've been having issues, I keep feeling so demotivated and it's been making it hard for me to keep making my videos, I think I didn't even upload a video on thursday. I'm trying to get back to normal, I guess I'm just getting overwhelmed.

Well it's ok if you're getting overwhelmed. If you need to, take it easy. And besides, it's not anyone else's choice but yours if you want to make new videos or not. Just try not to get too stressed : )
I've been very stressed lately about a number of things but im getting better now ^.^
Last edited by GyroX20; Jun 9, 2014 at 11:27 PM.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
To be honest I don't think I can take a break from it. The thing is, I love making videos, it's become a huge part of who I am. It's just that sometimes it's hard to keep up with the pace I set for myself. As you probably know, I upload a video each day sometimes two, it's been like that for around 2 years, and as I've started new series that require a lot more work I'm trying to do too much for just one person. I've finally reached a point where if I try to take on something else (like I always do) I won't be able to. But after a bunch of thinking, I've come to the conclusion of going out and making it a deal to find people to host my events with me to share the workload so that I can put more effort into each individual series.
I think that is a great idea and it would relieve a lot of stress from you. The only thing you really need to worry about is choosing the right people to do it. But yea, I think this would help a lot.
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Hey everyone, I'm back from that trip out of town.
Also, welcome to Essence, Gyro. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

@ConCon
Have you found anyone that might be interested in that so far?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Oh thats not good Concon. Ant thank you rappunk ^.^
Oh and btw I have a question.
Do normal members like me have the right to vote on applications?
Last edited by GyroX20; Jun 12, 2014 at 02:42 AM.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Not as of yet, but I'm doing some searching. I'm getting sick with bronchitis though at the moment.

I imagine it would take a bit, especially if you're looking to get someone with the same vision as you who's able to make the time commitments.
Things like that usually do.

Also, I sincerely hope it alleviates itself as quickly as possible.
Try not to push yourself too.

Originally Posted by GyroX20 View Post
Oh thats not good Concon. Ant thank you rappunk ^.^
Oh and btw I have a question.
Do normal members like me have the right to vote on applications?

You're most welcome.
No, voting is reserved primarily for administration members and other staff who've been granted that to help with the process.
We tend to reserve that role to ensure quality control and speedy responses on applications.

If staff positions interest you however, either myself or ConCon would be happy to assist you in finding a suitable role.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
The tough part is that I want to keep my 100% attendance at college like I did last year.

So far it's just the throat infection and lack of energy and slight dizziness. I'm trying to avoid catching a cough or anything further.