Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
I like theoretical debates twi... Don't shut meh down babeh, let meh have a chance.

This is a chat though... there should be a serious discussion thread. All I'm saying.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
We should have at least an offtopic chat thread and a Zone thread... just saiyin...imo
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
This is a chat though... there should be a serious discussion thread. All I'm saying.

If there should be one... I will make one!
S A D B O Y S
Name: ken07 ; Ken

Belt: Fifth Dan Black Belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: One infraction for a useless post

Past clans and why you left them: Ever since I joined Toribash, I've only been with [Zero]. I quit [Zero] because for the past two years, the clan has gotten quite inactive ingame, on the forum, and Skype.

Anyone you know in this clan: I know DartzPie :3

Why do you want us: [Zone] offers something my old clan never did, activity. I see you guys are actively on the forum and moderately active in game.

Why should we want you: I am an active member of the Toribash Community; I spend approximately two hours daily in game/ and on the forum. I have recently started making SP replays again, and I am trying to get in form for MP sparring.

Best mods: aikido, aikidobigdojo, TK, and ErthTK

Worst mods: mushu (why on earth is this considered a mod)

Skype Name: ken.doan7

One or two paragraphs about yourself: After nearly three (four if you include the time I spent in that clan on my first account) years with [Zero], I have decided to quit that clan (reasons above). For the holidays I received a new laptop, which means I can start making replays again and post on the forum; and go in game more often. I am fourteen years of age and I grew up in the United States of America (Arizona, 'murica's oven). I am usually on Toribash, League of Legends, and looking around on Steam when I am not inclined in my academic activities and studying...because education comes first (family motto)...

Your usercard:

*I understand that replays are not required in the formatted form of an application, however, I would like you to look at my work and if possible, give me some feedback.

I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time. :0 I read the first post
Attached Files
k7 - iCallThisReplayJoseph.rpl (154.0 KB, 4 views)
k7 - New Year, New Me.rpl (318.6 KB, 5 views)
k7-Omega.rpl (547.4 KB, 4 views)
k7-Soleil.rpl (123.4 KB, 5 views)
Good app, put together well but there's numbers in your name... ugh, I hate that. Anyway, that's not something that should be a deciding factor however. Anyway, you did in fact read the first post. I am very proud of you. Your app is also formatted well. Content isn't just dumb. It contains a good amount of information so that we can get to know you better through your app. Presentation goes a long way when you first meet someone. First impressions always count the most.

I'm going to give this a solid YES.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Replays aren't bad at all, seem very forum active and even remembered to add the phrase.
Yes from me
S A D B O Y S