Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

There is very good TW event and I'm willing to sponsor anyone from Liquid to apply and try it, if you are low with TC.
If I had better knowledge in wushu I would surely enter.
-----
Also, some preview of thing that will come soon...

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 3, 2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Get in it Bojan!You just need to know the new pointing system, and you're good to go.

+your preview looks like there will be a card game?. looks sick
Your messed up world enthrills me
William, I've meant that due to long absences from Toribash, I really can't control my tori with purpose. How to play complicated mod as wushu like that?

It's not a card game. It is a board game.
But, contestant at the beginning must buy their car, equip it with weapons or upgrades and then they race with it. You can use weapons and upgrades on the track during the race and goal is to destroy other cars and trow out other races from the race, killing them, trying to be first to go over finish line.

There is a first, second and third place for those that survive, and leader board with points. It will probably be 'constant' event for clans and I'll just add more cars and tracks as league progress.

For the opening I just have to finish car images and that's it, ready to start, so I'm in the last stage of preparations.
fuck yeah! Bojan too bad you missed tvt event yesterday. 1st match we were owned by russians, 2nd one got fucked aswell, but atleast i got my squad to objective with no casualties, then i got shot and my guys got unorganised and one for 3 fireteams got wiped out. rest managed to regroup under heavy fire but it appeared like we were the last squad left and mission got called.

notice to myseff: GRENADES, MESSAGE
Sincerely,
snob
fl0w is dead. long story in short:
we were posting naked girls on our private board then 5 of us including all "black hand" members getting banned and fish getting mad, forbidding us to be moderators anymore.
we also got quite inactive. i, xhiba, puni got job, willy, smog got uni restt got life and studing etc. so in couple with removing mod powers we become headless.
so board was without any kind of moderation even after we got unbaned due inability to reclaim mod powers. in the end we decided that since we can't manage it anymore we decided to close fl0w and find some other way of communication, but then Bojan decided to create new clan on his own. i decided that it's enough tb for me due

ah also we can't moderate teamwushu too, so it got new leadership
Last edited by snob; Mar 4, 2013 at 01:11 PM.
Sincerely,
snob