Toribash
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
OK, I know that I should get mega dmg buff while using skill on champion that is inside that blizzard ring, but hell, I've forgot to run that circle almost all the damn time. Also, why they don't want to stand in it

Wtf that's like the easiest part of playing anivia, she becomes one of the best laners after 6 and can simply say "fuck you" to anybody without even using skillshots.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
I've bought her some time ago. Gosh, she's fucking hard to master. At least for me - OK, I know that I should get mega dmg buff while using skill on champion that is inside that blizzard ring, but hell, I've forgot to run that circle almost all the damn time. Also, why they don't want to stand in it

they dont have to stand on it much, you can use R+E to harass, put R down, as long as the enemy stepped on it 1 second or less, use E, deactivate R, keep going

you can also use Q then E, it also applies the chill effect
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Jungle Jarvan Bruiser Carry OP.

Note, I had wriggles up until I had so much gold I could get a BloodThirster.

Holy shit it was an intense game, won purely because of Me, Malz and Irelia. We 3v5'd them because kog and Janna were never there. Haha.

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Because she was amazingly bad.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Fivah View Post
..Why does support Janna have farm and ignite?

The game went for 50 minutes and she's only got 38 farm, it's not that bad. Ignite maybe isn't the best choice though...
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES