Toribash
In-Game Name:ckilla12
Reference(s)**** :what that mean
How long have you been playing Toribash:about a year
Why you want to join Torigods: i can send tc time to time and i wamt to be a god
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:i can make this clan on top you guys close to being #1
-----
ther too make me on top
Attached Files
whats next.rpl (127.9 KB, 5 views)
you made me mad.rpl (447.5 KB, 6 views)
the mad side of me.rpl (284.9 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by ckilla12; Aug 4, 2011 at 03:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
n-Game Name:hypnohype
Reference(s)none
How long have you been playing Toribash:bout a month
Why you want to join Torigods:because i really wanna join a cool clan and i cud help move u up the ranks
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:because im very active i get everyday and i win almost all my fights
In-Game Name: darky90210
Reference(s): No one :d
How long have you been playing Toribash:3 years
Why you want to join Torigods: because i have worked my way up just to join you, i think you are the best clan
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I have insane potential
In-Game Name:Erickyle
Reference(s)**** :None(Didn't meet any one yet)
How long have you been playing Toribash:2 years
Why you want to join Torigods:Well,i want to joinTorigods beacuse i think the clan is a strong and noble clan(Perhaps awesome and cool)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:I dont care if you pick anyone else or me,i just tried my best to join here(Answer to the question)I prefer you pick me beacuse i beated loads of 5th dan+ and Master belts
Application Form
In-Game Name: Arrasyid
Reference(s) : Hamster
How long have you been playing Toribash: 7 Months
Why you want to join Torigods: Because i saw some torigods playing on tournament and i'm so excited to see you fight. So i wanna be one of you, the torigods.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i'm very intereseted in toribash, i always learn some new moves from replays and youtubes. so, i'll be a great torigod member.

thank you for reading this
Originally Posted by Arrasyid View Post
Application Form
In-Game Name: Arrasyid
Reference(s) : Hamster
How long have you been playing Toribash: 7 Months
Why you want to join Torigods: Because i saw some torigods playing on tournament and i'm so excited to see you fight. So i wanna be one of you, the torigods.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i'm very intereseted in toribash, i always learn some new moves from replays and youtubes. so, i'll be a great torigod member.

thank you for reading this

"Join Date: Jun 2011"

/invade/ Ummm.. 7 months and you joined 2 months ago?
In-Game Name: superjesse
Reference(s) : strikas
How long have you been playing Toribash: three months
Why you want to join Torigods: because i think u are cool and this clan is cool
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because im better than that someone else!

i hope u let me join
Rainbow powers FTW!!! Bitches :3
NinoRossii <3
In-Game Name:NicolasREV
Reference(s): Very Players.
How long have you been playing Toribash:6 months +-
Why you want to join Torigods:cause Youre Are The Better Fighters And I Want Play With The Bests. I Want to be A God Like you Guys.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Cause I Will Fight My Best To Help the Clan Much As Possible.
Belt : 2nd. By a Little In 3th.
Nationality: Brazil
ΔV€ŇǤ€Đ Ş€V€Ň₣ØŁĐ βŁØØĐ ƗŇ V€ƗŇŞ :Đ
Re: New Want to Join Post
In-Game Name: KittysRule
Reference(s): PlayerID666, I have known him for a while so hopefully he will.
How long have you been playing Toribash: Before they charged for it, about v.1.6 or so.
Why you want to join Torigods: Because they are by far the best clan in terms of skill and I like the respect you people get.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Because I play everyday almost, except when I am super busy, and because I have decent skill and am willing to learn and get better.