Toribash
Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
If you guys are posting replays is it alright if I can?

Honestly I'm not terribly sure, that's a Nani or Surge question. I'm just the newbie.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Honestly I'm not terribly sure, that's a Nani or Surge question. I'm just the newbie.

I'll wait 'till they get on.
I'm not a leader, just a 'Big Boy' , but I'll allow it until one of the leaders says otherwise

But please don't spam replays^^
-----
New Shiai items, you can see the preview here:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...del%20Box%20#5
Last edited by Krong; Oct 12, 2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[TLL]
DOOM, go ahead and post replays, but bear in mind that we don't have a lot of replay makers here. If we feel that you're posting too many, I may ask you to stop, but I don't think that'll be the case.

Looks like Kriegery got banned for a day, he mentioned that he didn't bot though -- hopefully he'll be unbanned soon

Congratulations to Plus who has made it into a trial position!
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 12, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
DOOM, go ahead and post replays, but bear in mind that we don't have a lot of replay makers here. If we feel that you're posting too many, I may ask you to stop, but I don't think that'll be the case.

Looks like Kriegery got banned for a day, he mentioned that he didn't bot though -- hopefully he'll be unbanned soon

Congratulations to Plus who has made it into a trial position!

I couldn't even run a bot, even if I wanted to
I used my phone to update all the market stuff I have, but apperently I am too fast. Posted in the ban appeal thread, maybe I'll get unbanned today, if not I'll be unbanned tomorrow.

Welcome Plus
There's no specific time - just as long as it takes us to recognise that you're not shitty, to put it frankly. So not long at all.

Also, I've moved Grrreatest to make him a full member. Congrats Grrreatest.
Ah gotchu! Makes totally sense.
Good to be back in (a) ;).
Since i was the original owner of the clan what used to have the tag.
Grats Grrreatest! Welcome Plus! Also Oscar and I are in a server if y'all want to come find us.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash