Toribash
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
NEW TOPIC RANT FRIENDS!!

is squad Gay!

i don't think so you added me to a call with that ginotitan guy who was gay
and from what i know none of our members are gay if anyone is gay in the clan now is the time to come out
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
NEW TOPIC RANT FRIENDS!!

is squad Gay!

As far as I know right now all of squad is straight
Do Sharks Lay Eggs?
Looks like zamboo is going to be inactive so anyone want to write the recruitment thread? Youd have to be decent at writing
I also wondered why our recruitment thread still says "OBD" No one can't edit the thread because qubic made it...

And ur sure we have to re-make one? Why not just contact Clan mod and request to change the original thread's name and everything?
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
I also wondered why our recruitment thread still says "OBD" No one can't edit the thread because qubic made it...

And ur sure we have to re-make one? Why not just contact Clan mod and request to change the original thread's name and everything?

Id rather just have a new it's not like the clan thread or anything so i think just making a new one would suffice
don't really like some if the applications on the old one as well
I've been homosexual ever since I came from the womb, I know this because I remember while I was being conceived, I felt my father's fingers touch my mother's stomach. A single touch from those man hands wrenched my umbilical cord sideways, there were butterflies in my undeveloped stomach. Elation was in the air.

Hooray, I'm gay.
Last edited by Hypez; Mar 4, 2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Absolutely orgasmic