Toribash
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
the thing that 2 or 3 people on and thats rare... that offends me.

There is no need for you to be offended, i know your active, i even saw you earlier today. But sadly what i said is true, the people i see even semi regularly on are you, optimus, rekteddd, and sometimes Leanmarkie.

after this i won't clutter up the rec thread with this stuff
Originally Posted by Catarax View Post
There is no need for you to be offended, i know your active, i even saw you earlier today. But sadly what i said is true, the people i see even semi regularly on are you, optimus, rekteddd, and sometimes Leanmarkie.

after this i won't clutter up the rec thread with this stuff

Okay enough banter, guys.

Yeah I'm not going to vote purely because I have nothing to say. I leave it to you all.
I think I might be retired.
Hello, I am dddcrazy12 and I am making an application to Origin. (obviously)
I will start off by saying that I am a well experienced player, I have been playing since 2006, the year the game was released. I play ABD a lot, and I will provide replays at the bottom of this post so that you can assess my skill level, be warned though, these replays are just DM matches that I won, so please do not expect some elaborate skillful save that makes your mouth hang open. I am a 15 year old male, who lives a slightly occupied life, between wrestling, soccer, and homework, I usually only have about 3 hours of playing time after 6 PM (EST). I make art, I make music, I make custom mods, I make just about everything under the sun, including items.

I found out about Origin through the default TB replays some time ago, which included an Origin member, and I also see you guys every now and again in public servers, you seem to all be very good at the game. I would like to join you because I feel that you are the best opportunity to expand and develop my skills in Toribash. I do not know any of you guys personally, but I do hope to some time soon, if I get accepted.

My main area of expertise resides in art, mainly sets, but I do make custom banners and avatars if requested. You can find an example of one of my sets here.
I makemultiple varieties of music, but mainly trap, I can make hitsounds, as I have made my own, but very rarely do I do those. I hope these skills are useful to you.

Farewellpeople.
~DddCrazy12

p
urple monkeys run wild in the red forest
Attached Files
0 ABD Decap.rpl (30.2 KB, 1 views)
0 ABD dm 1.rpl (41.1 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Kill; Nov 21, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
Well, we need a couple more art makers, you freeformed that app like a boss but one thing: Do you have another account that joined in 2006 because your join date says otherwise. I like how you used rainbows (your a beast!) I say yes.

P.S MAKE ME A SET PLEASE
i suck
dont make rainbows. doesn't look proffesional

other than that, leaning to a yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I see you around a lot. This clan could use a few new faces, as we've lost a good many. Stick around our board and get to know the members. If you get along, consider yourself accepted.
I think I might be retired.
That's cool
That's a yes from me, and if I recall correctly, an in for you
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this