Toribash
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
hey, glad pc problems are solved for this time. (whts wrong whit www.southparkstudios.no [change country code to your home1 ore com] its not a pirate site, just a great one from those great guys)

I like and use it, except for when it comes to the ads of course.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sometimes arter being to orker Dell forums mye refleksjon i to 'like' stoff in hele to. ... BS
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
Sometimes arter being to orker Dell forums mye refleksjon i to 'like' stoff in hele to. ... BS

Oi, less norweigian, more English! Even I don't get what you just said!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Sometimes times after being to other dull forums my reflex is to 'like' stuff in here to : S"
You must forgive me, its mye New tardphones fault...
Last edited by hazelbud; Aug 5, 2015 at 12:04 AM. Reason: translating tardphones post
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Voila
Check out my spar I dont want to join wapow or something I just want you to see does it look awesome or something.

REPLAY:
Attached Files
0head as pasidariau6.rpl (1.24 MB, 5 views)
0head as ubagas2.rpl (241.4 KB, 3 views)
P15tol
Originally Posted by P1stol View Post
Check out my spar I dont want to join wapow or something I just want you to see does it look awesome or something.

REPLAY:

This is the wrong place to write in! Keep it to Chit Chat!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]