Toribash
Hi Moopy hi Smally
Hello!
My name is Chris, in game name MemberZ, I am 13 years old, I am from Lebanon, near the beach, I am a black belt for around 750 games for 2nd Dan black belt, I am in grade 7, I enjoy playing PC and I find Toribash a really good game, but yes sometimes I just quit it when I miss clicked ,I like playing some mods in TB like, aikido, greykido, aikidobigdojo, mushu, tk, erthtk.
I am here to apply to Parrot, I was in lotus before but yea it contains rude, bad, faggot players so I decided to exit lotus, so I started meeting some parrot player, like Moop, smallbowl, etc...
And yea I started enjoying how do they play, these guys are really cool, awesome, and helpful ,so yea and here I am applying to parrot.😃
I am active in game and on the forum "in game 10\10 forum 10\10" yes and I am good at making replays and arts like head textures, and I'll respect parrot's members , and I will be helpful in wars .

Sry for the bad English ☺
Originally Posted by MUMBERZ View Post
Hello!
My name is Chris, in game name MemberZ, I am 13 years old, I am from Lebanon, near the beach, I am a black belt for around 750 games for 2nd Dan black belt, I am in grade 7, I enjoy playing PC and I find Toribash a really good game, but yes sometimes I just quit it when I miss clicked ,I like playing some mods in TB like, aikido, greykido, aikidobigdojo, mushu, tk, erthtk.
I am here to apply to Parrot, I was in lotus before but yea it contains rude, bad, faggot players so I decided to exit lotus, so I started meeting some parrot player, like Moop, smallbowl, etc...
And yea I started enjoying how do they play, these guys are really cool, awesome, and helpful ,so yea and here I am applying to parrot.😃
I am active in game and on the forum "in game 10\10 forum 10\10" yes and I am good at making replays and arts like head textures, and I'll respect parrot's members , and I will be helpful in wars .

Sry for the bad English ☺

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGOe36obao4
-----
I would like to hang out with you ingame before I say yes or no. I'm not really loving your application. I think I can speak for all parrot members that a video of you dancing will help your chances.
Last edited by apple123; Aug 10, 2015 at 01:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
Hi, sorry for the invade (Hi Meep) but MUMBERZ has applied to both obey and vibe after applying for parrot, maybe this is something nice to know before voting anything. (Hi ChickenMeat and NotBigBowl too ;) )

I like pizza
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
Hi, sorry for the invade (Hi Meep) but MUMBERZ has applied to both obey and vibe after applying for parrot, maybe this is something nice to know before voting anything. (Hi ChickenMeat and NotBigBowl too ;) )

I like pizza

Appreciate it
-----
Also I like pizza too.
Last edited by apple123; Aug 12, 2015 at 11:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Curious aren't you.
wall of text inbound
hello parrot my name is tochukwu (in real life) and i can help parrot in many ways tc wise item wise recruting wise just as long as its not art i can do it for you if you evn if you need a fucking dog i will do it for you. plus i can do many mods the only mods im not good at are wushu and erth tk although if i need to learn them will. in short im decent at any mod i need to do witch should be helpful in wars in cause you need me to do a weird mode i can do it. furthermore for how long i play im online every day litterly even single day im playing for about the whole day so when you login and search for me i will me online. (and yes im kinda addicted just a little.) also if i had to say my favorite mod it would be aikidobigdojo.tbm it is the only mod i really play iand i think that is the mod i play the most unless my toribash glithes and i cant join a certain server for some reason :/ althogh i mostly play in privte server unless there is a server that is not croweded with a lot of people. to countinue my application (im totally creative with my transitions XD) if you send a pm or send anything to me in furoms i will check it evey morning im always on furoms 24/7 starting at when i wake up so if anything happens there ill know although my post count is is really low i do check post on furoms and post anywhere to be honest it just low cuse i dont post unless i have to or unless i need i also somtimes dont have much to say cuse there isnt much i can say to post that are like a year old XD or to post that dont mean much :/ but if its a pm i will always reply. as for my toribash experiace when i was a noob all i ever plyed was judo (like all noobs do) but i was really good at it (or it was luck etheir one is true) i was able to beat god belts but ill stop talking about that cuse that was the past and you probly dont care about skill. but while is was a noob i tried other mods and learned form people and peple tought me some moves like how to snap kick and thats when i started getting better at toribash and then i started doing mods like aikido nad mushu etc. thats how i started adapting to other mods (except wushu and erth tk) so once i got better i started trying my moves against better players like poeple way hight belt even now when im a 3rd dan i trian with higher level poeple like custom belts and god belts etc. so that is my toribash experiacne for you like it? i hope you do. as for my skype it is favor.godswill btw it says im 35 yeah... thats a lie. as for me i consider my self a pretty good person i try to be friends with everone i meet although somtimes they hate me on sight for no reason when i dont even know the person :/ i dont rage much i would only rage if somthing like when im about to win a 1 mill. toruney and then i lose to the guy hacking or a maxcontacts glith othwise i wont rage im not that kinda of guy also for my life my hoobies dont really have them although if i needed one it your be palying vidoe games as for now for the sports i play they would be soccer and basketball im a beast at soccer but im still learning basketball from my cousins so if you see me in real life PLEASE DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A BASKETBALL MATCH the result would be my ankles broken and me lying on the floor crying. that is my application enjoy and i hope i get in the clan
p.s if it says im sill in a clan im not it is probly a glitch and im pretty sure it should let me still join a clan.
~ regards tochukwu
Attached Files
conconis now.rpl (60.4 KB, 6 views)
hey ocnon.rpl (55.1 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
wall of text inbound

I think I need glasses after I read that on my phone.

But I don't need glasses to know that there is missing something ;)
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
"i dont rage much i would only rage if somthing like when im about to win a 1 mill. toruney and then i lose to the guy hacking or a maxcontacts glith othwise i wont rage im not that kinda of guy also for my life my hoobies dont really have them although if i needed one it your be palying vidoe games as for now for the sports i play they would be soccer and basketball ima beast at soccer but im still learning basketball from my cousins so if you see me in real life PLEASE DONT CHALLENGE ME TO A BASKETBALL MATCH the result would be my ankles broken and me lying on the floor crying."

All that in a single sentence.

Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 17, 2015 at 03:34 AM.
greenblitz don't scare him. I appreciate you putting time into your application although proof reading it wouldn't have hurt. I would also like to know your age. Its not a no from me, but not a yes either. I feel like you need to play toribash a bit more, maybe get more experienced. Also play with parrot members when they are online so we can get to know you better. As of now I don't know if your some 8 year old with no sense of humor or a awesome comedian. I feel like your application didn't let me know about your personality to much. I'm not saying no, just play with us ingame a lot.
Curious aren't you.