Toribash
Beta : A snowman ? Mmmm, dont think that fits in with the mod , good thought tho. Maybe for another mod

ThePitcher: The glass walls are higher then it looks , I tested it out alittle and the only way a ball could leave the arena is if the player actualy thows it out. There is no bounce to the balls or glass either , things tend to glitch out if they do. I was thinking of some kind of enviroment but Im unsure , adding tori dolls around is a good idea but I would only be able to a two / maybe three.

---

I was debating on adding some kind of angled objects so the balls dont just hit the wall and stop. But that would mean the objects would need some bounce to it so they do come rolling back.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well I dont think I would be of any use in the clan event , Im horrible at those kinds of mods saddly.

I can only do Brushu, wushu, Tk, and aikido. I was going to participate, but my clan died when they were starting. I hate it when that happens.

-offtopic
Hi guys! Thanks for the invite.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Welcome in hunters :3

On a side note:

I just finished a presentation about dubstep, in English, took me like the whole day from the second on I've been at home >_>
But hey! Pretty sure I could tell you the whole history of dubstep with mostly correct years and stuff without checking anything now.
And that in just one day (= 11 hours of work now)
Last edited by Pitch; Feb 26, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
Welcome to Hunters Omega :>

Mmmm, presentation on dubstep. Only thing that beats that is my speech on tacos last year.
Anyways, I have collectors item. Trying to sell it so I can get a void Tracer Flame forged by Chrisfinne for me. Maybe even a pair. I'll point out why it's amazing. Small beautiful void particles, slow moving, tracing. I don't know why, but when I came up with it toying around with the flame forger, I loved it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Eeeew...
Don't spend your tc on flames, you'll get tired of them(trust me, I know). Buy 512 textures and a nice set instead!
Last edited by jisse; Feb 26, 2013 at 05:43 PM.
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
In god we THRUST.

(I know I've said that somewhen in my early tb days in a room :x)

Yea, sometimes I feel like I'm still new. I love running fun mods rooms, my clans and allies used to play. But that's over, you guys are here!

I THRUST this clan, am I right?
私の顔にそれを言う。