Toribash
/jumping into reapers thread.VIPER im calling u out . i am requesting a clan war me vs. 1 of your people or 2v2 if i can get noob on /jumping out
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
/jumping into reapers thread.VIPER im calling u out . i am requesting a clan war me vs. 1 of your people or 2v2 if i can get noob on /jumping out

Are you even prepared for the challenge that you are proposing? Your the only active clan member in your clan at the moment, Kowla is away I believe.
Last edited by Frost-Dragon; Jul 14, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
@Frost, If you do clan war (as always) it will glitch up the scores. If he wins 3 matches and you win 5 but it stops taking scores after 2, you will lose perhaps, try a 2v2 with kball and TT to get optimal scores.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
@Frost, If you do clan war (as always) it will glitch up the scores. If he wins 3 matches and you win 5 but it stops taking scores after 2, you will lose perhaps, try a 2v2 with kball and TT to get optimal scores.

He needs at least two people to war in the first place, I believe. And it was in a very immature approach, directing somewhat taunting our clan leader.
Yeah, and I hate those 'i's of his.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Are you even prepared for the challenge that you are proposing? Your the only active clan member in your clan at the moment, Kowla is away I believe.

Yes i am ready for clan war

Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
He needs at least two people to war in the first place, I believe. And it was in a very immature approach, directing somewhat taunting our clan leader.

U do not need 2 people for a clan war read here .
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Originally Posted by kball View Post
Yes i am ready for clan war

U do not need 2 people for a clan war read here .

It also states that you have to be at least in the top 4 rank, in which you are not even ranked as far as we can see in your forum. Hold off posting here until you hear from one of our leaders please.
I am the CO-Leader derp
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]