Toribash
No for simo, same reasons as TwinSeed.

Burned - I will give you "yes" if you'll come back later with some higher belt OR if you'll be able to win with me ( then the belt doesn't matter )
Simo I give you my yes because you were a member before and you were just inactive bu give a real app for those who don't know you.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
Hello, it's me again! Due to a rather... forced... inactivity, I was kicked from the clan. Twice. All I can promise is the minimal online time of the weekend after noon (American Central). Yeah, I know, it's not much, but I promise to do my best to make the best of the time I have online. Sorry for the inconvenience to all of you that I have - So far - been. One last chance is all I ask. Then again, I feel that's the limit any of us can allow. So, if no, so be it. Just hope you all see my potential as a productive member. I'd love to give you a link to my last app, but I'm a comp noob. It should be a few pages back. Thanks for your time.

~Grohenbird~
I'm going to leave this one to the members.
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
I would vote yes under the condition that you'll contribute to the forum and that your weekends will be consistent.
Downstem
"Patience means bearing the unbearable" Tomo VII - The Bushido code
Originally Posted by Downstem View Post
I would vote yes under the condition that you'll contribute to the forum and that your weekends will be consistent.

If you can abide by this condition, then it's a yes from me as well.
Originally Posted by Downstem View Post

Originally Posted by TwinSeed View Post
If you can abide by this condition, then it's a yes from me as well.

And yes, same by me..
I'm NOT Noob
yes. Not everyone can spend so much time as we would like to. We should appreciate having valuable members, even if they're online for just two days
Honestly, after reading the example application on the front page, I was quite doubtful in my own ability to right a quality application...Would you consider dumbing it down some? Lol.

My name is slippery6 (friends call me slip). I'm 19 years old, and am currently attending Harvard University so I can go on to practice financial law in my hometown. (Not to brag) I excel in all of my classes, and am in 5th year Calculus as a freshman. Due to a large work load, I can't insure in-game activity Monday thru Thursday, but, as I can access the forum and IRC through my phone, communication with the clan should never be a problem.

As a Toribash player, I feel that I am well rounded in most of the main mods (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, Judo, Wushu, Twinswords, Ninjutsu), with a strong focus on Aikidobigdojo. I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt (2074 qi as of this post), a good sportsman, and self-proclaimed pro \/. I've also gotten into sparring lately, in an attempt to learn more about fighting realistically.

Though my TC count is currently low, I usually keep stock of around 50k. My main source of TC is dueling, which is quite risky sometimes, but yields good increase when done wisely. I recently began creating textures, and hope to sell some of my work soon, and maybe even set up a shop if I'm successful. I play a lot of tournaments as well, and bet every now and then.

I want join the Phantoms because (this might sound a little cheesy) I want to be a part of something bigger than myself. My last clan was very good at first, but died quickly due to the leader being AWOL for weeks. I am looking to join a clan that is active both in-game and on the forums, and I think I've found such a clan.

So yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say. Thank you all for your time.

~Slip

P.S. Excuse the fail conclusion.

Edit: Pink is my favorite color