Toribash
We can't track IPs. It's his own fault for this.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Baseball lost interest for me. I like to play it though.
FOOTBALL! I LOVE WATCHING THE WR GET THEIR HEADS FUCKING RIPPED OFF BY THE FREE SAFETY!
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Favorite team, Max? I like the Redskins, but they aren't having much of a good season this year. They are 3-4.
Be good or be good at it.
Hello, my fellow clan mates. I am back from being inactive for five days, and I will get back to moderating our board in a bit. I would like to inform you that useless/off-topic posts will not be tolerated, keep them to yourself.
Also, I watch ice hockey, it is my favorite sport. They don't show baseball or american football here. Only place you can find it is ESPN America, which is an exclusive channel from my tv provider. Regular football (soccer) and tennis are nice as well.
Boom.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Ahem. Well, name all five of their starters and their positions and show you are a true fan.
Be good or be good at it.
Originally Posted by PrinceD2 View Post
Ahem. Well, name all five of their starters and their positions and show you are a true fan.

I haven't watched basketball in awhile.. So i do not know. Doesn't make me not a fan though