Toribash
Yes. They are in random order, the crappy ones were first, yeah. Maybe I should take them off. The halo helmet was my third. Sorry about the vanity!
I give up on the avatar. I also need to update my shop sometime. I've had a few more heads.

I guess I made a bad first impression. How about a second impression?

Thanks.

EDIT: joonveen, on "most people love it" I was talking about my avatar, not my shop! My shop had a rocky start.

Your sig: "All-Purpose, Affordable, and Hot.<- My shop."
Touche, Mr. Pussycat?
Last edited by DarkJak; Aug 5, 2008 at 05:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Your sig: "All-Purpose, Affordable, and Hot.<- My shop."
Touche, Mr. Pussycat?

YOU just lost EVERYONES vote.

its way better than yours all you do in your shop is make dots and shit on an invisible campus.
Last edited by Ramenlover; Aug 5, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Yah, Right....
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
if you think we are judging to harshly we arnt. and what does it have to do with you kidding?
sigh im not even in the mob yet so i dont matter.
naw i dont think im going to apply again for a while