Toribash
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I can bet / I can play / I can do op work / I can duel, but, in fact, I can't host. Because my upload is just way too small and pingy for good hosting. So the idea stays frozen for now.
Since your a member in TnT I won't take actions on you.
And since JollyR has awesome members(Brucia and Erth)
We won't do anything towards that clan and they have my respects.
Also, jokes on eVo.

Markofo is embarrassing our clan.
I am apologizing on behalf of the leaders/members.
Last edited by Azuma; Jul 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
lul
JR gone nuts / Too Much
I don't know how does it go later, but I didn't cheat. You know the case.

I let you, guys in higher positions, decide how much do you stretch to the force of the other clans and how much are you for your own members.

That's all.
Last edited by Markofo; Jul 4, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
this faggot once told me to fuck off multiple times through /em and then proceeded to ban me for no apparent reason. It'd be best if you'd kick him.

/invade
Originally Posted by Markofo View Post
I don't know how does it go later, but I didn't cheat. You know the case.

I let you, guys in higher positions, decide how much do you stretch to the force of the other clans and how much are you for your own members.

That's all.

Do you actually think I didn't ask more people to verify if your cheated or not? Everybody came to the same conclusion.

Not only this, but the script used to verify it as well as the notepad say the same things.
what the fuck is this mother fucker faggot doing in our sacred board you fucking son of a bitch useless pile of shit you are the worst newfag here so get the fuck out and don't comeback or i will unleash hell on you bitch.
P.S: I HOPE YOU DIE AND SOMEONE RAPE/BURN YOUR HYPOCRITE PARASITE BODY BITCH.

not