Toribash
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Ya they are really nice, you get 0 strain from them since their frame rate is 0, and they have no backlight.

Most websites are not the best to navigate though, so I you kind of have to download everything before hand :/

Yeah, I got some manga on my pc (Borrowed...*Cough*), so I would have not much of a problem with that, think there was a software called mingle och mangle that can be used for the kindle, I've been reading up :]
Anyone here play Hyperdimension Neptunia? I paid £50 for it (Probably ripped off), but it's a great game and I hereby suggest all of you to play it.

It's Visual Novel/ Turn-based action. PS3 only, sadly. I can't really give you a rundown of the story (it's crazy), but I strongly suggest at least looking into it. Amusing story, fun to play, gogogo.
[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by Kyou-kun View Post
Anyone here play Hyperdimension Neptunia? I paid £50 for it (Probably ripped off), but it's a great game and I hereby suggest all of you to play it.

It's Visual Novel/ Turn-based action. PS3 only, sadly. I can't really give you a rundown of the story (it's crazy), but I strongly suggest at least looking into it. Amusing story, fun to play, gogogo.

i have this game =P
Anime United
BUT, xbox has Gears 3, and Tales of Vesperia. XBOX FOR LIFE :B
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
I don't even play games anymore, except from Rhythm and VNs... So I got almost no use for a console... Think I got a 360 somewhere around here though... ._.
i have around 7 xboxs around my house people sell them dirt cheap once they RROD and they are sooo easy to fix
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
i have around 7 xboxs around my house people sell them dirt cheap once they RROD and they are sooo easy to fix

Haha awesome.

What do you do with them? resell or build majestic clusters for extra computing powers?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."