Toribash
Hehe.
When I get 100k I will change my name to "Elvis"
Then I would get toriprime/vip then my sig and avvy will be dedicated to the almight King of rock.

free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Elvis you say, I'll get Gene then :P watch yourself

<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Hello!
name : Andrea (italian)
skills : ungrab for new grabs at legs.
favourite mod : aikidoBD
favourite music : metal,classical music some rap and my favourite group is Pendulum.
black belt nealy 2nd dan
rank (about 900)atm
items : many
i would love to join this clan couse its an offical clan and you guys look funny.
activity in game 8/10
forum activity 7/10 and onestly don't look at my posts couse it's not fair XD, i am active on irc and i look at apps but don't remember to write something.
and i love waffles
Originally Posted by bingofather View Post
Hello!
name : Andrea (italian)
skills : ungrab for new grabs at legs.
favourite mod : aikidoBD
favourite music : metal,classical music some rap and my favourite group is Pendulum.
black belt nealy 2nd dan
rank (about 900)atm
items : many
i would love to join this clan couse its an offical clan and you guys look funny.
activity in game 8/10
forum activity 7/10 and onestly don't look at my posts couse it's not fair XD, i am active on irc and i look at apps but don't remember to write something.
and i love waffles

one does not comply
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Well after talking to chicken the other day i have been convinced to apply to you guys.

Some stuff about me:
Im 24, from Scotland and work full time as the manager of some shite convenience store, i try and get the gym a couple of times a week at least although that hasn't really worked out the for me the last couple of months due to laziness/working 60+ hours a week. Im pretty much a massive geek and have an interest in anything science related and try to keep abreast of all the crazy shit thats going on with it, i also read shit loads of sci-fi and associated nonsense. My musical taste pretty much tends towards metal for the most part Arch Enemy being my current favorite band.

As far as Toribash is concerned, i don't think any other game of any kind has kept my attention this long, my favorite mods are aikido (not bigdojo, thats rubbish) and ninjutsu although im quite happy playing others as well as long as its with decently cool people.

My past clans are Atlantic and a brief stint in TLL, i left both because of ludicrous inactivity although i still have a fondness for the both of them.

Now we get to the reason that i am applying here, CW seem more active than the previously mentioned clans, and i know at least a couple of your members from ye olden days and have good memories of them and we still talk on the rare occasion that our paths cross ingame, chicken, 1hand and seevv. If nothing else it would be nice having more people to chat with while im playing this stupid game.

Im not really sure what else to add to this, if you have any question feel free to ask.

heres my user card.

[/IMG]
Last edited by FinalWish; Oct 9, 2012 at 12:38 AM.
sounds nice... (Maybe somebody has a... "different" opinion about the bigdojothingie....) what do you think guys ?
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Looks legit.
Anyway, Scotland =

Posting thread in oven.

Edit: shitloads of sci-fi you say? sum simmons, dickson or herbert maybe? :>
retired