Toribash
uh wtf is ur torirank noob we wont accept u without it

slap is best clan dont try to make us look bad by making fial application
Originally Posted by dana661 View Post
hei can i join this clan
my toriname is:dana661
my torirank is

Wow. What a stunning application. I'd like to go over a few highlights.

The introduction is excellent. He immediately shows his superb knowledge and skill in the using of English with "hei". From this, I'm already hooked. Then he shows his fantastic use of capitalization as he spells his "i" in lower case when referring to himself, as is proper. He then proceeds to reinforce my already strong support of his use of our language by showing proper punctuation, as you can see when he ends his first line with no question mark to end his question. He also exemplifies proper spacing techniques when he doesn't space after placing a colon. I find it very encouraging that he would put his "toriname", which I can easily assume is his username, even though I can see it be looking slightly to the left. I thank him for saving the time and energy required to flick my eye slightly by displaying obvious information for me. And my favorite part, and this was a dealbreaker, was when he didn't finish his statement. He started with a statement implying a presentation of information based on a subject dictated in the sentence and then when the information was at hand, stopped. Very nice use of suspense. I must say, I am stunned by the hard work put into this application. He must have put in hours, maybe even days, into making this wonderful piece of literature for us all to enjoy.

I believe he should be in vibe.