Toribash
+
If your opponent is stronger,then his actions must fall out of the limits of his understanding... (c)3akoh
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
Thanks for the info willybash, he deleted his post so its on him.

NP dude.
It's still in my quote though.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name : Dafa
Country(we are a multicultural clan, we accept any one no matter what race you are or country you're from) : Indonesia
Belt : 3rd Dan
Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :[Electric]. I've been in that clan for about more than 3 month. I left because their very inactive
Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) : Basically Replay making
GMT : +7
Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) : I've never been on offical clans before. So i pick MM because i'm a replay maker too. i want to sharpen my skills
Infractions/bans : Expired
Ingame activity : 7/10
Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : Well, I'm 12 but i can be mature. I live in Indonesia. My hair is Black,my eyes is dark brown and my skin color is Dark but not too dark.
Some replays(This is mandatory) : As it's name, The last replay is still WIP
Attached Files
#0Thedaf - Deep Impact.rpl (328.3 KB, 8 views)
#WIP.rpl (346.6 KB, 5 views)
also known as Darrand
Name :Kenshin
• Country(we are a multicultural clan, we accept any one no matter what race you are or country you're from) :Phillipines (Asia)
• Belt :Green (almost to blue)
• Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :I dont have one
• Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) :Making 3D models.
• GMT :
• Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) :
• Infractions/bans :Nothing.
• Ingame activity :Playing aikado.
• Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : I'm cool. And most often i forum :3.
• Some replays(This is mandatory) :I make alot of twinsword replays but i mostly use aikado.
Originally Posted by Samacado View Post
Name :Kenshin
• Country(we are a multicultural clan, we accept any one no matter what race you are or country you're from) :Phillipines (Asia)
• Belt :Green (almost to blue)
• Clans you've been before and the reason you've left those clans :I dont have one
• Your skills (texturing, movie making, ingame activities) :Making 3D models.
• GMT :
• Why do you want to join us?(We don't accept the things like "This is an awesome clan!" and bla-bla-bla) :
• Infractions/bans :Nothing.
• Ingame activity :Playing aikado.
• Some stuff you can say about yourself (about 2-3 sentences) : I'm cool. And most often i forum :3.
• Some replays(This is mandatory) :I make alot of twinsword replays but i mostly use aikado.

wow, this is the best of bad aplication ever in 2011
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
I say no to dafa.

I could really careless about what color your hair is....... This is the internet.
Yes to thedafa13.
Nice replays. Have style.
Sound mature. And yes, as Silku said, it doesn't matter what your hair and eyes are.
No to Samacado.
Failtacular application. Enough said.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •