Toribash
Originally Posted by MENTOS View Post
Can I Join ClanBreakFast?

OMG PWEEZ!?

No seriously.

Write a proper application, and I might test you.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Write a proper application, and I might test you.

Well alright then!

Name: MENTOS

Experience: Mostly in multiplayer, single player isn't that fun, nor does it fight against you, so your pretty much on your own in multiplayer (Fighting wise)

Belt: Brown, almost to blacn (110 more games!)

Specialty: Classic, anything classic. Mostly games with disqualification, and 120 time limit (10 frames per turn, sort of like single player).

Reason For Joining: I'm not in any clan currently. I thought "If i'm going to join a clan, it might as well be a great one".
I'm not in any clan currently. I thought "If i'm going to join a clan, it might as well be a great one".

not a really good reason

... everyone is registered since has become game free2play >.<
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Originally Posted by Ghiro View Post
... everyone is registered since has become game free2play >.<

He might still be an old schooler.

Well MENTOS, I'm setting up Zui Quan in the CBK server. (That's # 41) It's a self-created, classic-ish mode with a little bit of everything, it'll be a good place for me to check on your ability. I also weigh adaptability when I look at fighting provess, and this ZQ is a mode you'll need it. So, if you're up for it, drop in and I'll test you.
He might still be an old schooler.

i met him ingame and he's not :P
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

i met him ingame and he's not :P

Alright. How was he then?

Judging from his posts and fame, I don't see how he's gonna fulfill our new demands, but you never know...
Alright. How was he then?

i can't really jugde, since the server kept lagging but he sure wasn't outraging

i can't really jugde, since the server kept lagging but he sure wasn't outraging

Outraging? As in?

Outrageously bad or outrageously good?
both of them? 0.o.... don't confuse my little mind >.<