Toribash
Like all of his other scams, person pays, he says thanks and then leaves without sending the item(s)
-----
So he has 18ish hours to get them to me or he gets permanently banned
Last edited by PlataBear; Dec 15, 2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
You guys should give master dizzy a special rank, hes so freakin awesome. I will organize a fan club for ya dizzy
And I really liked what systemdnb made for me too they were amazing.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Originally Posted by Shakky View Post
You guys should give master dizzy a special rank, hes so freakin awesome. I will organize a fan club for ya dizzy

Lol thanks Shakky.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
This is the most inactive night ever...dizzy hold me I'm scared

Were all inactive because were active ingame on the weekends.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
This is off topic but did you hear about the shooting that happened yesterday, as of 3 mins ago